Chapter 5

I walked outside to cool down right after I woke up. I had a nightmare about the orphanage. Nothing much just enough to rattle my senses. I looked up at the sunlight thoughtfully. Why is it so perfect-? I shook my head and smiled. I saw the bridge, the village below us and hills surrounding us. Everything was just so...perfect. I still had my leggings and a big shirt-not much royalty in my blood, huh? I got up and walked downstairs to where? I have no idea, but hey better than sleeping right? Not! I huffed as I kept heading down.
I ended up at a dungeon. Every beast of every kind was there. It was uncomfortably silent as I walked in.
"Uh hi." I said simply waving. And walking back slowly. Right up until-"OW! Watch where you're-" I looked back,"Oh..."
Loki.
"Wazzup man...?" I asked quietly.
"Why are you here?!" he asked anger filling his voice.
"I-I just walked and ended here I swear!"
He glared."Well never, EVER, find yourself back here again." He yelled.
"I-Im sorry." I said weakly. And looked down. He hugged me and apologized. And walked off. I huffed and sat down once I got out if the dungeon. I dont get it. Why is he like this? Does he think im special or something? And why did Thor even bring me here? Not that I dont like it but seriously? What's the purpose?! I sighed and got up walking down to breakfast. Loki was there. Arguing with none the less than Thor. God they cant shut up can they?!
"Uh hey." I smiled and waved. They nodded. I sat down and frowned. It was eggs and bacon. Never mind on eating.

        I skipped breakfast, so I started getting horseback lessons. Yeah, its so much fun. A bit cheesy but cool. Me and the instructor ate lunch outside. We ended with some simple archery, and walked back. It was boring in the castle but I found some mischief...