chapter 12

I wake up to the light shining through the hospital bed.  In a white clear room. I try and sit up as someone pulls me back down, "GET OFF ME!" I yelled at them.  It was Thor. I looked at him and hugged him,  "I'm sorry!! " I started crying.
"can I see dad?" but then the corridors opened, showing a very stressed out Loki..
"Dad!"
"I thought you were dead... " he said engulfing me in a huge hug. I smiled.  He then knelt beside me and said, "Cadence, I am so sorry." I still had marks and bruises all over my body as well as a ring around my neck of pure bruise. 
"Dad...its fine... " I looked down. He was a different person on earth.  He was so much more viscious. I started tearing up from the memory of what happened.  I started to panic.  I moved to the front of my bed, and got off. I had a pair of shorts and a tank top on, "GET AWAY! PLEASE DONT HURT ME!"  I cowered in the corner as I cried. I lifted my face, still crying to see Loki, crying. His hand outstretched, I slid to his side, and hugged him a little, still scared, "I'm sorry!" He picked me up and sighed,"there's no reason for you to be sorry, it's my fault." He started to tear up again.

"dad...no..." I looked down,"Its not youre fault."

He shook his head, put me down and stormed off. I sat there for a minute before crying, did I make the right choice to go back to asguard? I could've been done with all of this...