¢нαρтєя 3

I sat in my room bored out of my mind for two hours. Thor came in and told me it was time to leave. Apparently only me Thor and Loki are going. I ran down thw endless hallways hopefully. I turned the corner and BOOM-"Ow!" I scrunched up my face from hitting Mr.Big Green Guy. In this state he was totally normal but he DID turn into a big green guy.
"S-sorry!" I shrunk back into the wall and ran out. He looked back but shrugged it off and walked off. I entered to the main entrance and stood there quietly. Thor had to gather Loki while I just stayed there.
Thor came back with Mr. Little Green Guy. He always wore green sooo?! I smiled amd jumped up,"YAY!!! What's it like there?" I asked Thor while he walked outside.
"You'll see."
"Thooooorrrrr!!! Not fair!" I whined as we disappeared. It was for a brief second- Everything was so weird and hard to describe. Then we stood by this guy. He was kinda intimidating to be honest...I smiled and stood behind Thor, in total shyness.
"Hello Heimdall." 'Heimdall?' nodded and welcomed him too.
We got to Asgard.
"Good to be back," Loki growled. I scooted to Thor more, I was in the middle so...
"It's beautiful..." I sat in awe. Thor nodded while Loki just stared ahead emotionless.
I ended up getting a beautiful green dress that goes to the floor-it's kinda medievil. It was beautiful and I met the queen!! And the king. I don't like him that much-he seemed really mean amd strict.