Tanjiro x Yasu (Pt. 2)

(1st ENDING)

ohmigod ty for 10.4k reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suck at writing fighting scenes.. so this will be short.

Yasu's POV

"K-kamado-kun?" I mutter, sparkles of hope forming inside my chest.

Is he alive?

But how?

The crow clearly announced him dead.

He slowly opens his eyes, and my face brightened. So he is alive-

"Ah-!" I screech, stumbling away from the kind boy I once knew.

"What's wrong?" Tomioka-san hurriedly runs up next to me.

"His- eyes-" I manage to spit out and point at the rising figure.

 The kind eyes that always comforted me was replaced with demonic ones, hungry for food.

Food, which meant us humans.

"No, no--" Tomioka-san mutters under his breath, tears forming in his eyes. I didn't know this guy could cry, but that's not the problem right now.

-

"Keep him away from running! The sun is useless right now!" The wind pillar shouts, dodging the new demon's attack.

"Do we- do we have to kill him?" I ask between sobs, not wanting to kill a sweet Kamado.

"He's a demon," Shinazygawa-san grunts. "He's not one of us anymore. You know the rules."

I desperately glance over to Lady Tamayo, who is couched down next to a pool of blood.

"Can't you make another medicine?" I ask her, swinging my sword so the attacks doesn't harm me.

"Yes, yes." Lady Tamayo replies, taking in samples. "I just got the blood of Kibutsuji. Just wait."

-

"I've got it!" I hear Lady Tamayo's soft but fast steps approaching me. My eyes travel towards the sound.

She's holding a needle with purple substance in it. It must me the medicine.

"Do you know how-" The demon doctor speaks up, but I snatch the needle from her hands.

"No time to explain! I'll just stab it in there!" I shout, looking for an opening.

Without giving Lady Tamayo to stop me, I launch though an opening and swing my arm up, stabbing the needle through Kamado-kun's arm and injecting the medicine into his system.

"Argh!" He grunts, pulls the empty needle out and throws it onto the ground. 

First, there was nothing. I started to think the medicine wasn't working.

But then it was happening. He was panting loudly, gripping onto his head like it was painful.

It must be a painful process.

Next thing I know is the change. His fangs started to disappear, so did his sharp nails. His eyes faded into the normal color I was used to.

"Ow-" was the first thing that came out of his mouth, and I let our a cry and launched myself towards him, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"KAMADO-KUN!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO KILL US ALL!!" I wail, still clinging onto him.

Agatsuma-kun sniffles, also launching himself over Kamado-kun.

"GONPACHIRO!" Hashibira-kun points. "WERE YOU JUST CHALLENGING ME?"

Kamado-kun blinks in confusion. "I'm sorry... what happened exactly?"