A/N #2

Hello hello :D

I have returned from the depths of school  hell and family drama, and I also changed my username because I don't really like cupcakes anymore because, well, trauma, you know?

So I reread this entire fanfic, and let me tell you in advance, I wrote this during the COVID pandemic because I had nothing better to do. And looking back on this, I feel like it kinda sucks :O

Well, I mean, it could be better.

There's lots of stuff I'm unhappy with, so I decided to edit this story.

Like, do some HEAVY EDITING.

The storyline and plot will stay the same, but maybe I'll correct my grammar and take out things I now feel uncomfortable with. Maybe I'll take out some additional A/N's at the end of chapters too.

So if your device starts pinging with new updates from this story, you can just ignore them; they'll just be edits from this story.

Now the big question: Will I come back and finish this story, or will it be left unfinished?

Like I said before, I do plan on finishing this story, but you know. School.

So, I'm going to write all the chapters in advance, then post them regularly afterwards.

Of course, that also means a longer, extended hiatus.

As a fanfic reader of many other suspicious fandoms myself, I understand the frustration that comes with waiting on a story with a hiatus, and I really am sorry. But I promise, after I finish writing all the chapters of all the episodes for Season 2 of TLKOE, updates will begin regularly.

I think editing will begin next week, and new story updates will begin in early May. Once again, this requires more waiting, and I'm so very sorry. :(

But to all my amazing devoted readers and followers who have stayed with this story from the start, or the middle, or even recently, thank you so, SO much for reading this book. It's really crappy, I know, but still, every comment or vote you guys make is so funny and amazing, and I make sure to read every single comment.

Please stay with me and this story till the end (abandonment issues, anyone?), and I hope to see you all in May ;)

- Greeni

(P.S. Addressing my last Author's Note, where I was actually panicking and having breakdowns at 3 am, I am very chill now. The chillest. So chilly that I'm like winter.

Soooo I guess I don't really like labels, but one comment suggested I might be bi-curious, and I think that's probably what I am right now. I can't even look at one of my girl friends in the eye anymore because it makes my face feel hot like wth.

Good thing my face doesn't show blush easily, am I right?

Anyway, thanks to all the supportive comments out there from both the Christian and LGBTQIA+ community, they mean a lot.)