1

i finally got off the ferry and got my bags now it's time for me to go to what i used to call home. My mom and I left my dad two years ago because he became an alcoholic and toxic.

Walking forward i saw my dad who was waving with a big smile. he changed. Last time i saw him, he was not looking good but i think he got better.

"hey pumpkin" he said while having his arms out for a hug.

i smiled and dropped my bag down to give him a hug. "feels good to be back" i said.

"it is good to have you back! now let's go home shall we?" he asked. I giggled and went in the car.

On the way home, I noticed how happy and clean he looks.

"just wondering... are you sober?" i asked while looking at him drive. he smiled and nodded.

"yes, I am. when your mother called about you coming back. i knew i had to change, if not for you then for me." he said.

we arrived at the house.

"home!" he shouted.

wow it feels good to be back. the trees looked beautiful. everything looks better.

"my jeep!" i shouted as i ran to hug it.

i walked into the house and it was clean

i walked into the house and it was clean. i walked to my room which looked the same way i left it. i missed it here. i loved it here. i definitely miss my friends more.

i decided to change my outfit before i go out so i put on some light blue shorts and a white crop top. nothing fancy, just basic.

i don't know who i should visit first. pogues or kooks. i love both sides, i was always the middle person.

the cameron's treated me like i was part of the family. they would always welcome me and my mom. however, rafe never treated me like they did. so what did i see in him? who knows.

i think i'll visit my pogues since they've been there for me ever since.