14

on the way back to my house, i just felt tears running down my face. lots of tears. i didn't say a word to rafe. the ride back home wasn't look nor was it short. we arrived at my house, luckily my dad wasn't home. i got off the bike and put the helmet down without looking at rafe. i dramatically walked away, not wanting to see him right now

"y/n wait"

"no" i shouted back without turned around

"god dammit y/n" he shouted and i turned around, not taking a step closer to keep my distance

"how long!" i yelled making him very confused at what i was talking about

"how long have you been doing coke rafe!" he didn't say anything to me. he just looked away from me and stared at the ground. he looked back up with regret and watery eyes.

"how do you know?"

"that's all? how do you know?" i said in annoyance

"i don't know!"

"now why are you off stealing money from people like barry" he said.

"oh you mean the guy who aimed his gun at me? the one who elbowed me giving me this scar? the one who is apparently my boyfriends coke, drug dealer!" i shouted. rafe stumbled backwards and just threw his hands on his head.

"y/n please" he said.

"i'm not gonna be your girlfriend if you're doing coke!" i was now angry at him to the point where i can't look at him for a long time. rafe just gave me a confused look and didn't say anything to me but stare at me.

"you heard me!"

"y/n i need it" he said and my heart dropped. my heart broke into a million of pieces now. more and more tears are coming out of my eyes

"what about me! do you not want me? do you not need me? because if so then go ahead and snort coke up your nose!"

he opened his mouth but nothing came out of his mouth. no words. no noise. no nothing.

"me or coke" he didn't reply to me, obviously

"rafe pick one! me or coke!" i shouted and still no response. i scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"whatever rafe cameron! go to hell" i said walking away. i didn't want to go home now, i wanted to go with my friends now.

"y/n wait" he said following me

"how could you!" i shouted as tears were coming down my face.

"how did you manage to hurt me physically and mentally rafe? how could you make me believe you changed. i was there for you when you went through hell with your father! i was there for you and now you don't even care about me. if you want to fuck up your life then go ahead. i will not be here supporting you when your out doing coke every night!" i shouted walking away from him.

"i want you" i stopped walking.

"i want you y/n! i want you more then anything but i don't know if i am worthy for you" he walked up to me and stood in front of me

"i i i can't do this right now, find me when you're ready to give up coke" i walked away and started walking towards the chateau. a min later, rafe drove by me with his motorcycle.

i eventually made it to the chateau and it was so bright and colorful. there was a jacuzzi here too? have i been gone for that long? i walked up to the door and saw pope, kie and jj out in the front just sitting.

"y/n?" pope asked. the three of them stood up at the same time and saw that i looked like a mess. kie walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug, making me break down in tears. jj walked over and took me away from kie for a second.