2

i jumped in my jeep which had a full tank of gas. this feels like old time. i was so excited to surprise my friends. i haven't seen them in years and i know they missed me as much as i missed them.

i arrived at the chateau and saw the twinkie. some things just don't change, except for the cracked window the twinkie has now.

i got out of my jeep and walked to the door. i was very nervous of how they would react to me showing up out of nowhere.

"no way" i hear pope say. i couldn't really see anything because of how dirty the windows were.

"y/n!" kie shouted as she ran to me. she gave me the biggest hug ever which made my heart full. i've never been this happy in my life.

kie is my best friend, along with sarah cameron. i love with kie all my heart. without her, i probably would have gone crazy from these three guys.

"when did you get back? why are you back? this can't be real. how long have you be-" pope said before getting cut off my jj.

jj ran up to me, picked me up and spinned me around in a big hug. i squeezed onto him so tight. he has been there for me ever since along with john b. first pogues i was ever friends with and they both changed my life for the better.

"i've missed all of you guys. i really mean it." i said as i was catching my breath.

"this can't be real" john b said smiling giving me a hug. i hugged pope after john b. everyone was just shocked no one said anything but stared at me.

"P4L right?" i said.

"P4L" they all replied and gave a group hug.

"wheres pops b" i asked

pops b is big john who was my father figure growing up. since my dad was an alcoholic, i never really had a dad i could rely on. the more i started coming here, the more big john felt like a father to me. he taught me a lot more than my actual father did.

everyone gave me a look when i asked

"what happened"

-

we were all in the chateau, just talking and updating everything to each other. mainly pogues updating me and i update them

"so hes gone?" i asked

john be nodded with a weak smile

"there is no way he's dead right?"

no one replied

there is an awkward silence now

"how long are you staying for?" kie asked. i laughed at her question.

"i'm moving back here" i said. everyone was so happy including me.

"so where's your mom" pope asked

"back in seattle. i felt like i never fit in there and i think she knew which was why she gave me the choice to move back to obx. this place is my home, seattle just wasn't right for me" i said

my mom and i moved to seattle for many reason like running away from my abusive dad and because she got a job offered that pays her a lot out there.

"you know what this means right?" john b said. we all knew what he was talking about. we all have each other that look.

"keggers!" we all shouted and laughed.

"how about tonight?" jj said. i nodded.

"well in that case, let me go say hi to the camerons and tell them about the kegger?" i asked.