11

*smut warning*

i entered the house quietly, using the key the sarah hide for me so i can walk in whenever i want. i closed the door quietly and walked up the stairs in baby steps

"y/n?" i heard as i was walking up the stairs. i looked up and saw it was rafe. i immediately turned around and wiped my tears away so he won't notice. i can hear him rushing over to me. he turned me around and i started breaking down quietly, trying not to wake up anyone.

he picked me up softly and carried me to his room like i was a baby. i was crying in his shoulders as he walked into his room. he sat down on the edge of the bed, holding me tightly and gently sliding his hand on my hair.

"what happened?" he asked softly. i didn't respond, i just cried and cried.

"babe" he whispered

"no don't" i demanded and got up from his lap. i wiped some tears away and stepped back while he got up from the bed.

"don't act like you didn't punch me and how you didn't give me half of the bruises i have on my body. don't act like you care about me when you didn't the day of the screening!" i quietly shouted.

"y/n please let me explain" he said taking small steps towards me but i stepped back. he noticed and took steps back himself. he brought his hands up to the back of his head.

"please y/n, i'm sorry. i beat myself up every night for what i did to you. you think i really wanted to hurt you like that? i am so fucking sorry. i will never forgive myself for hurting you and i get it if you don't forgive me. but the moment i saw you on the floor, my heart dropped. i couldn't move, think or even talk. all i thought about was you and only you." he said crying.

i didn't even move but he did. he walked closer to me but still kept a good distance apart. he was a mess now, crying. he's hurt.

"please y/n i love you so much and i mean it. what i did to you was not right but please let prove to you that i'm sorry" he said.

"you love me?" was all i said.

"yes! fuck yes! y/n y/l/n i am madly in love with you and i mean it" he said.

my heart melt as those three words, eight letters came out of rafes mouth. i never expected this to happen. i can't even believe those words came out of his mouth. i stood there as i stopped crying but i still had the sniffles.

he walked up to me and now we're an inch apart from each other. he pulled my head and now our foreheads were touching each other. his hand is on the back of my neck.

"i will never hurt you again, please. i am so sorry babe" he whispered. my heart was beating faster than ever. i don't know what to do anymore. i looked up into his eyes and saw tears. i leaned in for a kiss. i miss him.

we pulled apart for a second and he kissed me back but more romantically. we grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. we walked towards his bed without breaking our kiss. i unbuttoned his dress shirt as he brought both hands to cup my face.

i took off his shirt and he spun me around, kissing my neck from the side. i let out a little moan. his kisses felt so good against my body. he removed my dress straps and let me dress fall off of me. he stared at me and gave me the biggest smile when he saw i was naked.

i smiled back and wrapped my arms around his neck, he spun the both of us around and placed me down on his bed. rafe took off his pants and reached over for a condom.

is this dumb of me? to be fucking him?

rafe put on the condom and went inside of me

"are you okay" he asked me and i nodded my head. i reached for his head and pull him down so i can kiss him. he gently went in and out of me, making me moan so much. i tried to be super quiet so no one can hear me.