9

rafe's pov from the screening:

"they're on the move. come on" topper said tapping me. i looked over to see pope and jj going behind the screen. kelce and topper went one way while i went the other. i got up and walked over to them.

"sup pogues" i said to them. they were walking backwards, pope started making a run for it but topper and kelce got there.

"don't want to cause any trouble with y/n right so i better back it off if i were you" pope said

"don't bring her into this" i said

"if you hurt us right now, you are hurting her" jj said

"i'm not doing anything am i?"

"yeah, that was some nice work you did on my boat" topper said

"you really thought you could sink my boat without getting noticed" topper said

pope made the first move and punched topper with his head

"with your fist, like this okay?"

jj punched kelce and i got in, helping kelce. kelce held jj down as i punched him just like the way he taught pope.

"let go"

i punched jj so good, i hope this pogue learns something from this. thinking they can mess with us kooks when they started it first.

"get off of him" someone shouted as i was on top of jj punching him. kelce fell down and i swung my arm up, about to hit jj but instead i punched someone. it was y/n. shit.

"y/n" i whispered. i didn't think she would come back here. i got up from jj and ran over to y/n to make sure she was okay. she wasn't obviously. i punched her. am i turning into my father? she was on the ground, tears are coming out and she has a bruise because of me.

"no you did not! don't touch her!" jj shouted and ran to her pushing me off of her.

i stumbled to the ground, lost of words after everything. what the fuck is wrong with me. how could i possible hurt y/n like this. i just sat there staring at her, angry at myself for starting this.

"is she okay"

all i hear is everyone shouting at each other but all i'm focused on is y/n. what kind of boyfriend am i? i shitty one that's for sure.

jj helped her back up, she didn't even look at me. she just went to topper and grabbed his arm off of pope. topper pushed her back as she stumbled backwards to jj. jj caught her on time before she can stumble again.

y/n then turned around to face me. she has bruises, tears, and upset. on the other hand, i was tearing up and staring at her.

"make them stop rafe!" she yelled at me but i just froze while looking at her.

"god dammit rafe!" she yelled back at me and started crying. i didn't know what to say or do. i took a step closer to her, hoping something would come out of my mouth but then a fire started.

what the fuck. a fire.

"fire!'

"come on dude" topper and kelce went over to me and dragged me away from y/n and her friends.

"she's okay dude"

"no she's not! i hit her!" i said angry

the three of us walked over to the car in silence, before getting in the car. i saw her. she was crying in kie's arms while jj and pope followed them.