🍋Karuizawa Kei & Satou Maya "My First time with them"

A/N: Read the description before reading my fiction story

A/N: In this fanfic (Kei will not have her scar, plot convenience. But her past is still the same as in the canon)

Prologue:
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka right now it's laying his body on his bed. He was thinking about the exhilarating experience yesterday, an experience that would be unforgettable even to himself.

401 Room

Saturday, 3rd December, 10:00 am in the morning

Kiyotaka POV

I wake up at this hour suprisingly. Last night I forgot to set the alarm on my phone at 7:00 AM, maybe because I'm too tired so that the idea slip of on my mind. For now, it's okay cause today is a holiday.

Usually on holidays like this, people my age or my classmates would go to Keyaki Mall for a date or just strolling around the mall with their friends.

Unlike me a quiet and gloomy person who has no friends or girlfriend, I have no interest in going to or travelling to that mall. But everything that is on my mind are changed because of one incident that happen yesterday.

When I woke up from my bed, my mind was filled with that very pleasant memory (I don't know if this can be called a pleasant or a problem).

Yesterday two of my female classmates named Karuizawa Kei & Satou Maya confessed their love to me suddenly. They didn't even hesitate to do 'the thing'. It was the first time I did 'the thing' even with two girls at once. The girls are even asking me for a date in the Keyaki Mall.

As far as i know relationship are usually just two individual between man and women. I think this relationship between us is not gonna last long. From the bottom of their heart, one of them want's to monopolize me and betray their friend.

Maybe I should flashback to the last Friday.

Flashback

Friday, 2nd December, after Last Lesson 5:00 Pm

Finally the last lesson from Chabasira Sensei was over in the afternoon. After that many of my fellow classmates goes out from the classroom with their friends or their loved ones.

I didn't have any friends to hangout or to walk home together. I was so sad and gloomy, my faces are always like this, Apathetic that can't control my emotions. I'm really failed to achieve my freedom in this school to make friends and etc.

'Actually there was one next to me: a girl named Horikita, but she was cold and fierce. I'm always ignore her because she always rude to me'.

After there are no people inside the classes, I quickly sat up from my seat, I nimbly picked up my bag next to the table and put it in my left shoulder.

Then I hurriedly walked out of the classroom door, and then heading towards the dorm for rest in my room, because my body was getting tired.

When I was walking home through the yard, I felt something strange on my back.

This feeling it's just like I was being stalked, but I couldn't see where they are (I said 'they' because I felt it more than one person).

Then suddenly from out of nowhere they appeared from beside me and pulled me forcibly to God knows where...

"Oi, why are you girls dragging me by force?!?!"

I said in a slightly upset voice, they still dragged me.

"Ah mou just keep quiet~, come with us."

She said in a teasing tone, their sparkling eyes made me 'nod' my head without replying.