🍋 Karuizawa Kei "KIYOTAKA IS MINE"

A/N: New story again

A/N: For those of you who weren't into ntr, it's not recomended to read this

A/N: The story will be in their 2nd year

A/N: I don't know when setting will take place, but I make it with my own words. So bear with me okay? Ehe

A/N: if i used this quotation marks like this 'bla-bla-bla' : it means that the person used eyes to talk just like Ayanokouji and Kei conversation, if you know what I mean

Prologue:
Yesterday, Ayanokouji break up with Karuizawa and distance himself from her because he made a promise to meet the class D's leader Ichinose. The shocking part is the fact that he announce the break up infront of his class, dozen of their peers heard them and shocked. This led golden maiden became so angry, and wanted to take a revenge on Ichinose. But she confused on how to do it.
.
.
.
.

Karuizawa's Room

8th of March

09:00 AM

Karuizawa POV

Hiks

Hiks

Hiks

I don't know what to do at this point, it happened so fast and made my heart shattered into pieces.

Ichinose-san, she's the culprit that break our relationship.

I HATE THAT BITCH!!!

From what I heard from my friends, she make an approached to my ex-boyfriend. Because of her, Kiyotaka and I broke up and I'm being abandoned from him because of that slut...

"I hate it, I fucking hate her so much!!!!" Wow, I yelled really loud. Good thing that this room here are soundproof, or else someone's gonna hear it and mad at me

"Damn it, what so good about her anyway?" I don't know, she just has that big knookers and always brag about it. She's like a perfect slut to me, maybe that's why Kiyotaka interested in her.

But why he approach her anyway? Is this has to do with his cunning plan about him joining Ichinose's class? I heard that from certain rumour in our class.

She doesn't know Kiyotaka's true nature, huh?

He is very mean, and dangerous amongs other man.

But I truly fall for him, he's the one that save me from my darkest past, and doesn't disgust about my scar. And I'm the only one that know's his secret about the white room.

He always use me like a tools, but in the end of first year, he confessed to me and that makes me so happy, like a little girl that always been spoiled by their mom. This was the first time I loved someone who wasn't my parent.

"I'm the perfect candidate for him, right?" But why did he do that to me.

We've been dating for a year and a half, but we never had sex. I know doing this kind of indecent thing is strongly opposed by our school, but I really wanted to do it with him. Why my face is turning red all of sudden

"Ah-mou, am i baka or something? O-o-of course he didn't want to do it with me." My voice were all meekly, it creates a shallow deep tone. It's very depressing

"I'm such an idiot..."

However, Kiyotaka choose that bitch over me. I wanted take a revenge on her.

KIYOTAKA IS MINE!

There's no one deserves him except me!

.
.
.
.

After I finished showering and drying my silky hair, I went to the wardrobe. Since it was a holiday, I wanted to find a good mood and go to the Keyaki Mall. That's was my plan from the start.