🍋Karuizawa Kei "She is my slut..."

A/N: Read the description before reading my fiction story

A/N: this is the second story of 🍋Karuizawa Kei "my slut or is it..." If you hate to be get spoiler, then you should read my last story.

A/N: KARUIZAWA KEI BEST GIRL 💯

A/N: This is wholesome af, I hope you read it while drinking coffee to balance your sugar ehe

Prologue:
After their love making outside, the couples agree at to go to the girls dorm, and Karuizawa even ask Ayanokouji to go to her room. Ayanokouji still cannot believe it and taken aback from her words.

Friday, 1st May 6:00 PM

Kiyotaka POV

I was actually a bit surprised when Kei asked me to show my body for her. But since she looked at me like she really wanted to, I just said yes. But why did it have to be in Kei's room? I'm gonna talk to her about it.

Still walking (and basically she's clinging to my arm) side by side to the destination, I've made a conversation

"Kei, I want to ask something"

"..."and she ignores me. When I peeked Kei's face, she had her face smiling while closing her eyes, she's been doing that since that love making in the park. But why did she ignore me this time?

When I scanned her again, she was wearing my school blazer because I tore her shirt earlier. Maybe she stuffed her torn shirt in her bag, but I'm gonna just ignore it.

"Kei, Keiiiii, helloooo..." This time, I raised my voice. Because of this, she was startled and had beet red in her face. I'm guessing she confused and blushing meekly, she's cute with those face

"H-h-hehhh, K-kiyotaka?" she was immediately startled, and let out a stuttering voice. I wanted to continue but I held back, because I dont want to burst her head in embarrassment.

After Kei had calmed down, I wanted to ask her about earlier. Maybe I'll tease her a little

"If I'm asking a question, you should answer it instead of keeping quiet." I answer her, while smirking. At the same time, I pulled her cheeks gently but with a slight force, so that she wouldn't be in pain.

"M-mou, my cheek is not like a head doll. Hmph" She made a pouty face, holding my hand that was on her smooth cheek.

After I released my hand from her, I flicked her forehead as my second teasing.

"That's not the answer, baka Kei..."

flick

"I-itai yo Kiyotaka..." She quickly rubbed her forehead where I'd given her a flick. I guess my teasing is worked, because Kei was immediately flustered while turning her face down. I can see her ears and her face too was very red.

I think that's enough of my teasing. If I keep going, she'll get really mad at me. After she regained herself, I ask her again

"Why do you not answering my question, Kei?"

Again she ignored it and just clinging to my arm tightly. Her boobs touching me again

ahh-shit

While clinging to my arm, she answer it with a full smile

"B-because your body it's so w-warm and this is my first time doing it, Kiyotaka~"

I was stunned by her answer and confused too. She and Hirata have never hugged like we do now?

I'm gonna ask her again. I knew this would irritate her a little, but I just wanted to be sure.