🍋Karuizawa Kei "it's pool time"

A/N: Hello everybody, a new timeline again~

A/N: The story will set after the unhabitated island in vol 3, and pool scene in the vol 4.5, The zodiac exam it's not here. It will be skipped, for the convinient of the story

A/N: Karuizawa Kei again, because she is the best girl 🔥

A/N: Sooooooo, enjoy it~

For your information: Karuizawa Kei's three sizes (B.W.H) was [76/54/77]

Prologue:
After a 7-day survival test on an uninhabited island that was emotionally, physically and mentally draining, ANHS students were very tired. The school gave them a week off, and the students quickly rushed to the swimming pool behind Keyaki mall to relax.

Kiyotaka POV

My body feels heavy, even though I'm the sole prodigy of my father's facility (white room). But this exam, it takes a really long time, and it's frustrating.

My classmates were arguing over who had hidden Karuizawa's underwear, babbling over anything, and complaining for unknown reason. While I was making a stealthy move to finish this exam swiftly.

You could say I was very sneaky and cunning in the exam, but it paid off because my class got the first place among the other classes.

Beside I'm the one who's carrying my class into the top spot right now and win's it all alone with nobody. But, I'm not sure how to say it to class D if I'm being honest.

So after the exam, I said all of my scheme to my acquainted Horikita Suzune and who's quite frankly the leader of our class in this exam.

She couldn't believe all of my words coming from my mouth. But I convinced her, with my terrifying eyes. And she just tremble apart

Sigh

And after I left Horikita, the students of Class D seeing Horikita alone and went straight to her and gave an admiration towards her. Her face was immediately dumbfounded, and she embarass because of that.

I don't see her as my type of girl. But only as a neighbor friend who sits next to me. On top of that, she was menace during the first day of school. She always bullied me, bossing me and so on. I'm tired of all that

'When will I meet the girl of my dreams...?' I muttered as my feet drag me towards my room to sleep peacefully. I didn't realize that I'm being eavesdrop by some person, while I mumbling those words.

.
.
.
.
.

Timeskip

09:00 Am in the morning

Ping

Ping

Ping

The sound of my phone notification just crash my ear to the last atom. Shit, I want to sleep quietly because of the last exhausting exam.

Who's trying to chat me early in the peaceful morning like this?

FUCK

When I observe my notitication table in my phone in silent, it's just a normal news from the google, and messages from the Class D group.

'Hmm' when I look closely, I also have a message from person. I'm quite suprised, It's Ike who give me the text

Sent by: Ike Kanji

Hey, Ayanokouji. What's up dude, sorry to interupted you but we want to invite you to the pool at 11:00 AM in the afternoon.
08:35 AM