🍋Karuizawa Kei "My slut or is it..." (Re-upload)

A/N: This is a re-upload, because I accidently deleted it. I'm dumb AF. This is a silly mistakes tch

Anyway, here you go

A/N: Another new timeline

A/N: Read the description first before reading my fiction story

A/N: KARUIZAWA KEI BEST GIRL 🔥

Prologue:
The story will center on May 1st, the day the s-system was revealed by Chabasira sensei. Blond-haired girl Karuizawa Kei is looking for a way to increase the money in her deposit, due to her reckless spending on unnecessary things.

After Reveal The truth about S-system

Friday, 1st May 12:30 in a Lunch Hour

Kiyotaka POV

Ring

Ring

Ring

The alarm rang signaling that lunch time had arrived, but the students around me did not immediately move out of the classroom. They were all in a state of panic due to the s-system that had been revealed directly by Chabasira Sensei.

Seeing the students around me who were frustrated by the truth of the s-system, made my heart happy. You want to know the reason why right? Just listen to me.

I had given the leads about the s-system not to long ago, when I asked Chabasira Sensei on the first day of class. But it was ignored by these fools.

That's what you get for not listening to my advice, you piece of shit

Immediately they flocked directly to the class leader's desk and asked Hirata for help. While stammering, this person tried to calm the situation

"Guys, listen..."

"LISTEN!?!?!!!, You won't be expelled from school because your grades are above average!!! What about us!!!!"

"Hirata-kun.... What should we do, we're afraid of failing in this school. Our money is also dwindling, we're even more miserable. Hirata-kun help us!!!"

"You want to help us all right!?!?"

"Hirata will definitely help us..."

One by one, requests for help were submitted to Hirata.

Then after that Hirata immediately fell silent for a thousand words, due to the many students who asked for help to the class leader.

Oi fucking stupid, you think that just one person can really help you all? Used your fucking brain for once.

Or maybe they don't have brain in their head?

Sigh

It must be tiring to be you, Hirata.

I feel sorry for you

By the way the noise made by them was so disturbing, I swear to god this is fucking annoying, my eardrums could really be damaged because of them.

How can I calm them down?

Maybe they will ignore my input, but yes, I will try to save and convince them. This is actually an unwise way, but I just want to do it. Because the noise they made were so disturbing to other classes, and disturbing my peace and the people around me as well.

"Hey all of you, let's just discuss it-"

"SHUT UP!!! YOU GLOOMY-FACED BASTARD!"

Wow, I was immediately shut down by these defected people.