🍋Karuizawa Kei & Satou Maya "Our Genuine Love ❤️"

A/N: This is will be the final parts (Should i end it? Idk) of the Karuizawa Kei and Satou Maya, if you don't want to be spoiler you have to read it in order: Karuizawa Kei & Satou Maya "my first time with them", Karuizawa Kei "All to my self", and Karuizawa Kei "In the morning...".

A/N: It's been a while~

A/N: Read the description before reading my fiction story

A/N: Hope you all enjoy it

A/N: If you don't like yuri stuff, this story it's not for you hehehe~

Prologue:
When Ayanokouji want to gave the gift to Karuizawa, the couple heard an alarm bell from the front door. Who could that be?

Kei's Room

Sunday 4th December, 06:30 Am

Kiyotaka POV

"Kei-chan, are you in there...?" That's a very familiar voice to my ears. And that voice was also heard by the girl beside me, Kei. She immediately blushing red to ears because she had sex with me without Maya's knowledge.

I'm sure their friendship would have broken apart if Maya had known about this. But it's also their fault, why did they choose me as their boyfriend. Like I said from the start, dating two girls at the same time is a big no-no.

But they looked at me with such an alluring gaze. As far as I know, Kei was going out with Hirata, but maybe they were pretending because Kei didn't call Hirata by his first name after a month of dating.

And in Maya's case, she was dating for the first time and did indecent things with me and Kei.

So yes, the two of them fell in love for the first time, and I was the guy who was desired. I'm lucky i guess...?

Sigh

"Wait, that voice, Maya-chan? Kiyotaka what should we do about this..." She spoke with a stammering voice while looking at me with a plead face. Why do you look at me like that, that's not the time to be cute, girl.

"Sigh, Kei that's your own problem. She is your friend right?" While asking this, she just nodded and still blushing.

"You have to be honest with her, and tell her everything. No lies, okay?" I reassure her, while patting her head to calm her down. She then smiled widely towards me and said

"T-thanks, Kiyotaka. We didn't make a mistake choosing you as our boyfriend, you're very gentleman and handsome as well..." Wow, her words instantly made my heart flutter a little.

But why did she have to mention 'handsome'? Do most girls choose a boyfriend based on his looks?

But I also have similar thoughts, especially when I was dragged by the two of them. Maybe if they weren't so pretty and not from my class, I might have rejected them.

But putting that aside, Kei and Maya are pretty. I think they're probably the cutest of all the girls in Class D.

'There is a girl with dark hair named Horikita, but she's very violent and gets upset easily. So I don't get on really well with her'

'Sakura, hmm she's fine but I don't like big breast that much, not my type though. She also very timid, and get clumsy sometimes'

'Ichinose, she is just like Sakura. Big boobs and so on, but she's pretty nice to me on the first day of school. She is consider to be one of the top female in the school, but i didn't like her because she is not from my class. Too bad.'

Sigh

"Kiyotaka...? Kiyotaka?"

Wow I thought about that for so long, that Kei looked at me while making a concerned face. She is adorable as always