🍋Karuizawa Kei "All to myself"

A/N: Read the description before reading my fiction story

A/N: This is a continuation from part 1, but I decided to use Kei's perspective in this part. I hope you enjoy this story.

Prologue:
Karuizawa want to have a private dinner with Ayanokouji, but she don't want to involved Satou. What's her motive, and why Karuizawa was so desparate?

KEI'S ROOM

Saturday, 3rd December, 10:00 AM in the morning

Kei POV

My past is nothing more than a freaking Hell. I used to be bullied when I was in middle school, they didn't hesitate to punch me, choke me, and do everything nasty to me. They even poured sewage (dirty water) on me. And the most terrible things was that my school did not investigate further as if they were covering up this case.

All at once I wanted to kill myself, and let it all go. But all that changed when I went to high school at the elite ANHS. This school is the dream of all students in Japan.

It also prohibits us from communicating with the outside world, and we are not allowed to leave the campus without a clear explanation. That meant I could leave my horrible middle school past behind and live on this campus for three years without any regrets, YATTA.

But in my deepest little heart, I was still traumatized by my past. I was still a girl who was not far from being bullied. By attending school here, I was determined to change my appearance, to become a 'gal'/'gyaru' to be able to protect myself.

During my 3 years in middle school, I never felt in love. At that time, I was forced by my bully to confess my love to a boy I didn't like. I hated it so much, it made me want to vomit because I felt so sick about it, and I didn't want to do it again.

It's been almost 6 months since I went to school here. My life is almost running smoothly, I have many friends because of my position as the female leader in my class. But I still haven't got a boyfriend. Actually, I have one, but my relationship with him is only as a 'pretend boyfriend'. The boy I'm dating now is Hirata Yousuke-kun.

Actually, Hirata-kun is very popular among the girls in first year, but I just want to get protection from him. Because he's popular, by me dating him I can get protection from bullying. But I don't want that, I want the real experience of being loved and love someone. But I can't possibly get something that sweet.

Ah mou, I'm really embarrassed. How could I not, just yesterday my friend Maya-chan and I confessed our love to Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. He's really handsome anyway, his body is also quite muscular when I touch and carresed his chest with my fingers, although his expression never changes.

We even played with his cock and did passionate things with him. I will definitely be labeled as a slut by Kiyotaka. In fact, I just clung to Hirata-kun's arm and never even caressed his face. It's different with that brown haired boy. I'm so blushing remembering yesterday...

MOU!! MOU!! MOU!! MOU!! MOU!!

KEI NO ECCHI!! KEI NO BAKA!!

Why that I think of that, so gross!!!

Instead of that, I better call Kiyotaka. While it's still morning past 10:30, I can still get ready for a real date with him. But I don't want any of my friends to get in the way of our date with him, especially Maya-chan.

I'll monopolize Kiyotaka all to myself, HAHAHAHA. I'm drooling like crazy thinking what's gonna happen next.

I instantly got up from my bed, and rushed to the bathroom to wash my face. Then I went back to my bedroom to pick up my cell phone beside my bed.