🍁 Tighnari | Precious Moonglow

Synopsis: What started as a sapling of admiration became a blossoming lotus of affection. Tighnari seemed so out of reach for the likes of you, yet you were willing to remain by his side. So on his special day, you prepared a unique gift only reserved for him.
Genre: Fluff, Romance

The duties of the forest rangers of Gandharva Ville include protecting the forest, guiding lost travelers, and conducting seminars and talks about the fauna and flora of Sumeru

The duties of the forest rangers of Gandharva Ville include protecting the forest, guiding lost travelers, and conducting seminars and talks about the fauna and flora of Sumeru. It was their pride and joy to ensure that the relationship between the forest and any living beings was balanced and no boundaries were overstepped. The one who stood leading the rangers was none other than Master Tighnari, a renowned Amurta graduate from the Akademiya. Every scholar and ranger knew the span of his knowledge of the fauna and flora of the region was no joke. When a crisis arose, the Forest Watcher stayed vigilant and humble, directing the rangers what to do and when to turn the tables. His rationalized and easy-to-understand directions captivated the rangers, allowing more efficient operations to work with.

Of course, Tighnari was not all sunshine and rainbows. Make no mistake. If he saw you doing something foolish or dangerous, be ready for hours of lecture— or maybe more afterward. Did he not make efforts to create and publish 'A Field Guide to Rainforest Life' for this reason? Although, despite his sternness, Tighnari was always willing to instill within anyone the importance of safety and precaution, much more to those who were eager to learn. The same could not be said for those who were hard-headed though.

"A pity, really. I majored in Botany and growing brains are not in my area of expertise." Was what he would always utter. A wry smile would worm in your face, shaking your head in amusement at his vexation with those who refude to abide by the forest's rules.

This was probably just one of the reasons why your heart grew fond of the Forest Watcher. What started as a sapling of admiration became a blossoming lotus of affection. Oftentimes, interactions with him ended up with your heart beating like you sprinted a marathon, stuttering like an awkward fool. He simply attributed it to your shy nature and would encourage you to place more faith in yourself. He was not telling you this as an empty compliment, but more so because he saw potential in you the moment you began your career as a forest ranger. Right now, you were one of the people he trusted, whether it would be to handle Withering Zones or help out as a forest guide. That said, you were not immune to his sass and sharp words.

"This is the third time this week, (Y/N)! You really shouldn't put yourself in so much danger just because a simpleton cannot follow your rules. Not to mention how rude that merchant was." He scoffed.

Tighnari rambled about the peculiar merchant you escorted earlier who blamed you for his misfortune when it was the other way around. You diligently guided the merchant away from Rishboland tigers and Spinocrocodiles, but he ended up landing on a hoard of fungi that decided to play with him. One electro mushroom rushed towards him, and you immediately pushed him out of the way using your weapon. Your leg did not escape unscathed, as the electro ring around the fungi hit it.