🍁 Thoma | In Your Hands

Synopsis: Thoma remained loyal to the Kamisato Clan amidst the political crisis in Inazuma. Never once did he regret his decision. However, there was one enigma that he could not fathom, and it was Kamisato (Y/N).
Genre: Fluff

The housekeeper of the Yashiro Commission, Thoma, has been granted the title of 'fixer' by Inazumans who have encountered him

The housekeeper of the Yashiro Commission, Thoma, has been granted the title of 'fixer' by Inazumans who have encountered him. It is a term that relatively means someone who helps everyone out, ensuring that issues are resolved swiftly and peacefully. Thoma commits to these tasks, especially if they concern the commission or the Kamisato siblings, to whom he pledged his loyalty. Even when people maltreated and unfairly judged him for being an outsider, he still remained kind and polite. It was through his tenacity that Inazumans and even those from the International Trade Association began to appreciate him. Thus creating his vast connections with people from across the region.

Despite his sunny disposition and good nature, make no mistake. Thoma carries out his duty to the Yashiro Commission with outmost earnestness and sincerity. Ayato even applauded him for every job well done. There might be dealings he was not fully aware of, but he trusted the housekeeper. After all, how could he not when he explicitly told him he could leave the estate back when the Kamisato was in a perilous state of downfall due to a political dispute that arose in Inazuma after his parents' deaths? Ayaka also appreciated how hardworking Thoma was, always carrying out tasks she asked of him every now and then when work did not sweep her away.

"Are you sure you will not regret staying here, Thoma? Your safety might even get jeopardized if you side with us." Ayato warned.

"I will not regret it, Milord. I will stay by your side."

Thoma never regretted his decision. It was his greatest achievement, in fact, to remain loyal to the family that helped him through thick and thin. His loyalty was recognized by the heavens, who granted him a vision. However, as much as he served the Kamisato with his all, there was one enigma that he could not fathom. One that would not leave his mind even when he tried to because he was that enamored. It was none other than you, Kamisato (Y/N).

As the middle child of the clan, you shouldered about half of Ayato's and Ayaka's work to keep the Yashiro Commission functioning. However, back when your parents were still alive, they sent you to the Akademiya to relish your desire for knowledge and wisdom. They saw you as a child who preferred books to calligraphy, solitude to company, and shadow to spotlight. They saw humility and kindness in your work, even when people rarely see you in person.

When they perished in the tragedy, you sought to go back home, desperately, even. You could not leave your older brother to carry his burden alone, nor will you let Ayaka face perturbation against political play. You strived to be their shadow pillar. Hence the reason why Thoma rarely saw you, even in the estate. It seemed like you traveled around Inazuma often to help with the people. He wished to help you as well, truthfully, but after the Vision Hunt Decree was abolished, his workload increased.