Chapter 3 Love or hate?

3:56 2 more hours to go. Your eyes are red because of your tears. "If your going to kill me..kill me now..." You speak , trembling . He clicks his tongue thinking to himself 'oh I will kill you soon...' But he smiles and says "oh but why would I kill a pretty girl like you?". You blush but still you are shivering. "I don't know, oh wait let me think..oh Ya it's because your friends are trying to stuff me into one of your suits and make me a part of their hell!!!!" Your angry. No longer trembling, your eyes are full of anger, Freddy notices and he even find himself trembling but not enough for you to notice. "Dear you should calm down and relax" you glare at him "no I can't because there's something out there trying to kill me" , coincidently Bonnie's out there and you close the door as you say that. Freddy smirks and he cups your cheek with his hand. He looks surprised because your cheek is warm and not like chica who's cheek is very cold (yes he has a relationship with chica) you feel his cold hand on your cheek and look at him in the eyes. His heart beats for the first time and he takes his hand away and looks away. "I wish I could go home...but that ain't gonna happen at least not until 6.." You say "but at least I'm not alone" you stare at him and sigh. "Please try not to be annoying" you say , glaring at him. "Oh but dear I'm not the annoying one here" he points to you. You glare at him. You don't trust him.