Chapter 11 Feelings can happen..

FOURTH NIGHT
You get there early. You have a leather jacket on with a white shirt, black pants and black boots. You carry [weapon] in your hands, sitting on your chair. Freddy feels guilty on what he did and he appears next to your desk. You see him and you try to stab him with [weapon] "I'm sorry!!" He says. "I hate you!!!" You Try to stab him but he gets your weapon and throws it outside the door. "Im sorry..." He couldn't stand it. He had feelings now, he had a pulse now. You start crying "you killed him..." You say trembling. He nods no."I didn't kill him...." He says gently. "How can I trust you.....if your going to kill me...kill me now" you say trembling. But the words you said made him remember when you thought he was going to kill you. He nods no. He hugs you gently. You feel how cold his arms and hands are and you shiver a little. But you feel safe anyway. You sob quietly.
'I didn't know anybody could feel so warm' Freddy thinks to himself. He feels guilty still. "Thank you..." You whisper. "For what?" Freddy whispers in your ear. You feel his breath on your ear and you blush. "Thank you for not killing him..." You say, still crying. Freddy nods and hugs your tighter. "No problem" he chokes out. He's crying himself. Chica was outside listening to this conversation. She laughs evilly "oh she will pay for this".