Chapter 10 Hatred

"MIKE" you make it to the office and you gasp in horror. "Why hello dear" you see Freddy in the chair instead of Mike. "Wheres mike!!!" You hit the table with your fist. "Sorry that you weren't here to see him die, it was quite entertaining, seeing him struggle" Freddy says smirking, crossing his arms. "...." You fall to the ground and hug your knees. You lost someone you loved. You sob quietly. Finally you speak , trembling and full of hatred "you sick baster...I HATE YOU!!!" You get up and get the fan. "HOW COULD YOU!!" Your angry and your tears are spilling. 'Her anger....why is it making me feel guilty...and afraid?' Freddy thinks, he is stunned. 'How did this beautiful human, turn horrifying so quickly' he thinks to himself. You hit Freddy and he disappears. "COME BACK YOU COWARD!! I HATE YOU!!!" You cry out, angry. You fall on your knees, and you sob. The buzzer goes on. That's the end of your night shift.
You walk home emotion less. "I'm so sorry Mike..." You whisper. You make it home, and you get ready for your next shift for your 4th night. You plan your clothes and you pick a weapon. [pick your weapon] you hide it in your backpack and you go to your bed, holding a picture of you and Mike. "I love you Mike...." You hug the photo close to your chest and you go to sleep.