Chapter 7 Scared...

You make it to your office, breathing heavily and you close both doors. 26% of your power is left and its 5:08. "Oh no...I'm not going to make it.....I'm not going to make it" you sigh out, stressed. You hear banging from the door. "[name]! [name]! Are you in there!" You hear Freddy's voice, and you trembled. "YOU LIED TO ME!" You scream out angrily. "You know I thought you were different but...but your just like them!!!!" You say trembling even more! 10% is left and its 5:14. "You heard?..." Freddy says as he stops banging the door. "Yes I heard, and to think..." You sit down on your chair. "To think what?" Freddy whispers. "to think that I could trust a puppet Like you!" You say angrily. Freddy's heart break, his eyes turn black with pupils on them. "Your right....I am a puppet....." He says while turning around walking toward the kitchen. "A puppet that will kill you...soon dear" he says while walking away. You gulp and open the doors. 4%, 5:29. 'Just 30 more mins and I can leave....just 30 more mins.' You think to yourself. 'I-I....what am I going to do...to think I trusted him...He's just a puppet...' You close your eyes and lay your head on the table. "If anybody's going to kill me...kill me now" you say without hesitation. You rather die than trust any more of those puppets. You rather die than trust anybody anymore. But unfortunately for you, the animatronics Arnt moving toward the office and 30 mins past with your head in the table."ring, ring" your buzzer is going indicating that your night shift is over. 'I will be back' you mutter.