Missing Chapter

"Come little children...the times come to play .." You hear an old Lullaby
That was played when you were 8 years old......
This version was slow....and it made you shiver....
You open your eyes, scared.
Freddy was sitting next to you ,looking at you with concern. "What happened love?"
He asks you , putting his hand to your cheek. You shiver a little but welcome the warm ness of Freddys hand on your cheek. "It's nothing...."
Freddy nods still worried. "Screech!"
You and Freddy stumbled back a little....
What was that noise....
Your True POV
"Freddy did you hear that" I said quietly.
He nods and I was about to go out the door when I felt a hand on my arm. "What's wrong freddy?" I really wanted to check it out...
"[name] I don't want you to get hurt"
"Then come with me..." I blush a little, my heart started beating really fast.
He sighs "fine..." We go out of the office and walk through the halls , we make it to party corner, it was dark....I felt really really scared.."come little children..." I hear that lullaby again. My heart keeps beating faster. "What's wrong love?" I turn to freddy , he looks worried. "Nothing...I'm fine freddy...don't worry I'm fine..." I'm not fine....
I turn around when I hear someone whisper my name "[name]"
When I turn around again I see Two White lights....I then see a mask that's white....it glows along with the two white lights, I then see two purple streaks along the mask...
What's going on....
(Hey everyone It's Rubidoll!! Who is this creature? What's going on? ...
Read the sequel to find out The sequel is called Bonnie x Reader X Freddy it's in my works don't worry bonnie isn't after you XD)