Chapter 13 Why me...

The buzzer rings 6.
Wow times passes by and you get up and shake Freddy's hand. "Thanks Freddy" he's confused and then you hug him. "Thanks for everything" he didn't realize that you were basically saying goodbye. The reason why you weren't staying was because...you had so many bad memories In there , your best friend Mike died. Freddy lied to you. You wanted to die. "I love you Freddy..." You whisper into his ear. Freddy was shocked when he heard those words. His heart was beating faster.
"I love you too..." Freddy whispers back "I'm sorry..." He says and he hugs you tighter. "I'm sorry I lied to you" he had a knife in his hand. He was pointing it to your back. He was going to kill you. But he couldn't do it. He drops the knife and you hear the clanking notice as the knife lands. You break the hug and see the knife on the floor. You cover your mouth with your hands, horrified to know that Freddy was going to kill you. You grab your backpack and start running toward the entrance. "[name] Wait!!!" Freddy tries to stop you and try's to explain but you don't listen. "You were going to kill me!!" You make it to the entrance and open the doors and run as fast as you can to your house.
Freddy didn't want to kill you.....