Chapter 6 Hell is starting...

"Why are you so interested with the security guard Freddy" chica ask again smiling creepily. "Oh chica dear don't tell me your jealous?" Freddy says clicking his tongue. Your walking toward the entrance of the kitchen but stop when you hear Freddy talking to someone. "No not just jealous, but curious" chica says frowning with anger in her eyes. "Chica you shouldn't be worrying over something like that, it's just a trick, a trick for her to trust me, then it will be so easy for us to go and kill her" Freddy says 'can I kill her....that's the real question' Freddy thinks to himself. Your horrified. 'I'm going to die.....I'm going to die...holy shit....im going to die to a person I'm trusting!' You slip away running back to the office when foxy is there, leaning on the door "I've been waiting for yer" and grabs you by the shoulder and scream "LET ME GO!!!!" You start crying and kicking him trying to get out from his grasp. "Yar better stay quiet or ye will walk the plank" he says roughly and somewhat annoyed with you. "NO LET ME GO ASSHOLE" you hit him hard and he falls face down to the ground letting you go. 'Did I really hit him that hard' you think as your breathing heavily, looking down at him. "No dear you didn't hit him hard" you turn to face Freddy with a pizza pan in his hand (tangled reference hey hey hey XD) you back away from Freddy and you run away to your office. Freddy is still smiling confused 'she didn't...she couldn't have ....did she..?' Freddy thought to himself as chica stared at him, angrily. "She will pay for this"

(Goodnight guys hope you like this story I will publish more pages tormorrow. Have a good one everyone lol)