Chapter 9 The night of Death

"H-hi mike" you say blushing "what's up?" Mike says smiling at you. Freddy is starting at you guys ,he's still smiling but not as cheerfully as before. "So your going to be my coworker" you say worriedly. You don't want Mike to face your troubles. "Ya...but you do know I worked in that office before you so when I found out that you were working there, I was worried and so I asked if I could co work with you" Mike says worried about you, he grabs your hand and you realize how warm his hand is. Freddy comes over "hello may I take your order?" He growls. You and Mike let go of hands. "Sure...." Mike says looking at you.
THIRD NIGHT
You come in a little earlier but Mike is already there. "I've been wondering when you would show up" he smirks. "Hey you were early so.." You say blushing. Mike grabs the tablet and it turns 12:00. "Let's get started" Mike says his other hand makes into a fist. "Close the left door!" Foxy was coming and you immediately close the left door. "Hey are you ok [name]?" Mike ask. You nod. "Hey I'll be right back I need to use the bathroom" you say. "It's dangerous..." Mike says softly. "Ya I know" you hear banging from the left door. "Don't worry I'll be back" you start walking. "Hey [name]?" Mike calls out. "Ya Mike?" You stop walking to listen. "Be careful" he says worried. You nod and continue walking. You hear kids laughing, you hear whispers. You hear footsteps and you find the bathroom but right when you step in you hear a scream. "MIKE!?" you yell out. "MIKE?" You hear no answer. You turn around swiftly and start running to the office , hoping that Mike isn't dead.