《Prolouge》

"You're going to die

"You're going to die."

"..."The girl didn't say anything.

Her (eye colour) eyes held no emotions whatsoever.

"Trying to suppress your emotions?"The red haired boy said as he grabbed the girl's collar.

"You're 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲."The boy says as he lets go off the girl and continued walking with his minions.

The girl stared into nothing as she hugged her knees.

Soon, she heard footsteps.

She quickly stood up and washed her face in the nearby sink.

"Are you alright?"A girl asked from behind.

"Yeah, why would I not be?"The (h/c) said.

"Because you have bruises on your arms, idiot."A girl shorter than the other one said.

"Fumi-san!"The purple haired girl said.

"Oh! I almost forgot. My name is Mochizuki Yua, I'm in class 3-B!"Yua introduced herself.

"And this is Bushida Fumiko, she's in class 2-A."Yua said as Fumiko made a small wave.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n), I'm uh..in class 3-A."(Y/n) said.

"Woah! Someone's a nerd!"(Y/n) didn't know the comment from Yua was a good one or a bad one.

Yua soon realised that there were many bruises and cuts on her wrists, so she bandaged her arm using the small first aid kit that she used to bring with her.

"Oh this? It's nothing-"(Y/n) said.

"I know this may seem sudden to you as it is our last year here but.. uh.. can we be friends?"Yua asked as she looked at the bandage on (Y/n)'s arm.

"Friends? With someone weak, like me?"(Y/n) said while pointing to herself.

"What's with that look?! Your quirk is very cool!"Yua assured.

"Even though it doesn't resolve in physical contact nor mental contact, it is a strong quirk that no one could do."Fumiko acknowledged.

"For someone like a 14-year-old like you is quite smart."The (h/c) hair coloured girl said.

"That's just how she talks.."Yua stated.

"So... friends?"Yua continues.

"Friends."(Y/n) smiled as she looked at the two girls.

...

"So... where you going after this?"Yua asked as she nibbled on the straw of her drink.

"I'm thinking of U.A. but the chances of me getting in are slim."(Y/n) said with a saddened face.

Fumiko just listened as she ate her bento. Then made a face.

"With a quirk like me, I'm sure it's useless."(Y/n) whined.

"Don't give up too easily!"Yua encouraged.

"Who knows maybe one day... we'll bump into each other at U.A.!"Yua said with enthusiasm.

"Yeah right."(Y/n) said with sarcasm in her tone.

Seems like I misunderstood myself a bit.