《A story for you》

The time was supposed to be happy

The time was supposed to be happy. So why.. how did it turn into this.?

But that bitch ruined everything. That white haired bitch ruined it all.

She was a stubborn person. She knew it herself, but her colleagues wished that she wasn't as stubborn as she was right now.

They cringed at the sight of the fabric of her hero costume was drenched in blood. Blood was dripping from her arms, her mouth— everywhere.

"You've gotten much weaker, haven't you?"All For One laughed.

She shot him a glare as she continued ignoring  the cries and pleas from her friends.

"You... what are you doing here?"She spat as he continued laughing like a maniac.

"I was hesitant to come here. But seeing you like this, makes it all worth it."He grinned wickedly.

The pain was unbearable. She had to keep standing her ground, even though it hurts like hell.

Before she could even notice, All For One charged at her with his full power.

Blood started to drip down faster from her chest. She looked down to see that there was cut in the middle of her chest.

She slowly lost her balance as s she fell to the ground, covered in her own blood.

I quickly ran to her limp figure and held her tight, her blood staining my hero costume.

"It'll be alright! Help is coming soon! Just hold on a little longer..."My voice trailed off as she softly caressed my cheek.

"Not like they're gonna arrive in time anyways,"She chuckled dryly.

I looked at her with panic in my eyes.

The cut was too deep! She's loosing way too much blood.

My vision became blurry as I held her tightly. It was such a rare sight to see, the strongest hero in the whole wide world, dying.

"Aki.."I looked at her with tears in my eyes.

"Don't ever give up being a hero. Make me proud."Those were her final words before her eyes were empty.

I called out to her, many times as the other heroes only looked at us with guilt and regret.

...

I woke up from my nightmare and felt a weight on my lap.

I  looked over only to see  (Y/n), soundly asleep in my arms.

That's right... I was over at (Y/n)'s house because she needed help with her homework.. What's the time?

I looked at the clock to find it was 15:43.

Why is she in my arms? Did I suddenly dozed off while she did her homework? Did she realise the tears on my face?

I wiped my face with my free hand as she seemed to hug me tightly. I only made a silent 'aww' at her cuteness.

"(Y/n).. time to wake up."I said, shaking her slightly.

She began to stir as I continued shaking her.

"Hmmmph."She groaned as she rubbed her eyes.

"Huh.. oh. You're awake, Aki."She said before stopping rubbing her eyes.

"I probably need to go now.."I said grabbing my coat and wore it on my shoulders, not even bothering to wear it correctly.

"Okay.. I'll see you soon Aki!"She bid me goodbye as I closed the front door.

It's been some time when I last had a nightmare like that. What could possibly trigger it? 

I started thinking about when I started having those dreams, I realised it was after meeting (Y/n).

I walked down the pavement of the town in the cold night.

I was currently wearing a long black coat that reached underneath my knees, a formal white long-sleeved shirt and also a purple scarf.

(Y/n)... She's so friendly yet so mysterious. I keep seeing parallels of her and Sensei, but there's a theory for why that is happening. Still, I'm not so sure myself.

They always say ;

The chances are always low but never zero.