《Fight》

"What are you guys doing?"I asks.

"Uh.. A boy told us that we should wear cheerleading outfits to encourage other students."

"They even lent us the clothes!"I quickly took them from Kyoto's hands.

"Did that boy tell you which teacher asked for you guys' to wear it?"I suspiciously glares at the outfit.

"He told us it was Melody-sensei's orders."Huan butts in.

'Weird. Usually, Aki would tell me. Is that student lying.?'I look at them with a concerned expression.

'No. So far, everything Aki told me, it has happened. The best option is that, the boy's lying.'

"You guys should wear the P.E. uniform."

"But it's Melody's orders–"

"Have you checked it?"

"N– no.."Kyoto fumbled with her hands.

"Since it's not confirmed, it's best to wear the P.E. uniform first. I'll wait for you guys outside."I waved to them before leaving.

...

"Oh? Where are the other girls?"I sat next to Toshinori, who asked the question.

"...Something came up.. yeah.."I rubbed my nape.

"Ah, I see."

"Yo, Yagi! Look at that!"Akio calls, taking Toshinori away.

"What?"I heard him say before I turn my attention to somewhere else.

"I wonder who I'll be up against."I whispered."

"Everyone! The finals that you've been waiting for is about to begin!"My stomach churns at the reminder.

"Match number one, Fumiko Bushida from Class 1-A!"We all clapped for our friend who emerged from one of the entries.

"Versus, Adam Tanaka from Class 1-B!"I turn to my right to find Yua who was sweating in her seat.

"How come you never told me he went to this school?!"I whispered yelled to her. "I forgot!"

I look back to the arena to see them fighting with each other. 'Seems like Fumi is taking the lead..'

"Ah... They will zoom into our faces when we fight."I heard the girl beside me say. "What."

"Look."Kyoto pointed to the big screen earlier. At the bottom of the screen were a picture of each contestants in the battle. 'Ah shit.'

From there, you could see closely who was getting the bigger hand in the battle.

I squinted my eyes to see the chart. 'What.? Someone will fight with Yua first.. and if one of them wins, they'll fight Enji. And.. if Enji wins.. He'll have to fight Toshinori.'

'Not only that, if Toshinori won, I'd have to fight him!'I mentally cried. I know that I probably acted all high and mighty but now, I was not feeling like it.

The match ends with Fumi winning, which was only to be expected. I was dreading for my turn. Although I wasn't expecting to be in the finals.

"Hey, can I sleep? I'm getting sleepy. Besides, my match will be the last one."I ask Kyoto whose eyes were sparkling.

"Huh? Oh sure! When do you want me to wake you up?"

"Wake me up at the match before my match."I said, closing my eyes.

...

"Sis! Look at the stars outside!"Haruka smiled, the moon shining down on her.