《The Time Has Come.》

My parents said they couldn't take me there, so, Aki volunteered to drive me to U.A.. I wouldn't mind walking, but Aki insisted.

"I'm so nervous..."I uttered as Aki looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"Don't be. You're always training, so I guarantee you'll be fine."Aki said, reassuring me.

Today was the day I finally take U.A.'s entrance exam. Truth to be told, I wasn't really worried about the practical exam. I was much worried about the written exam. Sure, I was average but... sometimes, my brain will suddenly stop processing anything that happens.

"Yeah..."I tried my best to keep calm.

I looked outside the window, taking in deep breaths.

'I wonder... will Yagi be there?...What am I thinking?!' I yelled at myself for thinking that.

"We're here!"Aki says.

"Don't be too naughty! And, don't overuse your quirk."Aki warns as I got out from the car amd slammed the car door. 

"Okay! See you later, Aki!"I bid her goodbye before running in.

I looked at the big building infront of me. "Woah.... it's much bigger when you see it!"

I was so busy looking at the huge building infront of me that I didn't realise someone had tapped at my shoulder. I looked around to see who it was, only to find Yua and Fumi.

"Fumi?! What are you doing here?! I understand why Yua is here but you? Aren't you like, a year younger than us?"I ask, unsure of why Fumi is here.

"Well, Fumi-san got an offering here, but she will be skipping a grade. So, if she got in, she will be learning at this school."Fumi just nods at Yua's statement.

"The perks of being a smart kid is really something."I mumbled.

"Anyways, you've finally realised that your quirk isn't as useless it is, huh?"Yua added.

"Hahaha. Maybe."I sarcastically states.

"I hope you get in! It'll be fun if we're in the same class!"She said as she held my hands.

"We'll see.. I'll message you if I do."I reported with a sheepish smile.

"Let's go inside together!"Yua said before yanking me and Fumi alongside her.

...

"Welcome examinees to U.A! The most prestigious hero school in Japan!"A female teacher who had peach coloured hair introduced.

"Wahh... Isn't that the flower hero : Lotus?"I quietly fangirled from the introduction of the flower hero.

"As you all know, today may be the day you will be the start of your journey as a hero! So, I'll be the one to explain U.A.'s entrance exam to you!"Lotus added.

"As mentioned in the application requirements, you all will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this."

The screen behind her soon changes to a diagram with big letters. "Bring whatever you need, after the presentation, you'll head to the specific battle center." I look down at my card, 'Battle Center B'. I took a peek at Yua's and Fumi's card.