《The Long Wait Has Ended!》

I was laying in my bed, playing some games on my phone to waste some time.

"It's been some time since I last played (fav game)... Ugh. So many tasks to do."I complained since it's been a few weeks when I last played.

"(Y/n)! There's some mail for you!"My mom yelled from downstairs.

I groaned, sitting up and going to the living room. "Since when did I have mail? This is new."I muttered.

I began looking through the mail that my mom put on the coffee table when my vibrates from a notification.

I stopped looking at the mail and opened my phone before realising that Yua had texted me.

I was too upset to check what the message was that I quickly typed in a response.

"Oh (Y/n)! Didn't you take U.A.'s entrance exam? How'd it go?"My eyes widened at my dad's question.

'OH MY GOODNESS! I had nearly forgotten about it!' I cursed myself for being so ignorant.

I quickly looked back to my black-haired friend's message.

(Y/n)! How about we go at my house, invite our parents and open the envelope together!
Seen at 14:19

"Mom! Dad! Can we go to Yua's house? Together?"I begged.

"Why? You usually go there by yourself?"

"Well, today's a special day!"I begged them before they sighed.

"Alright.."My mom said, giving up.

"Yay!"I cheered before searching the pile of envelopes. 

'If I heard was right... they said that they will give you an envelope telling you that you got in or not.' I thought, scavenging for the envelope.

"Ah! Found it!"I said, holding the envelope in my hands.

"Let's go now?"My dad asked, holding the car keys.

"Let's go!"I cheered as I ran to the car.

'I can't wait!' 

...

"(Y/n)! I thought you wouldn't come!"Yua said as she invited us in. 

The parents all sat at Yua's couch as Yua, Fumi and me sat on the floor to open our envelopes. "So.. who should go first?"I asked, gripping my envelope.

"I'll go first!"Fumi volunteers. Her mother quickly took out her phone to record this moment.

Fumi slowly open the envelope, we were dumbfounded when a disk fell out.

"Hmm? A disk?"Yua asked before the small holographic device displayed the principal of U.A., principal Nezu.

"Hello there, Bushida Fumiko!"I noticed that Fumi was shaking more than usual, which was odd since she was always so calm.

"Congratulations! You've passed the written exam, which was expected from someone like you."Fumi rolled her eyes at the principal's comment.

"In the practical exam, you've managed to score 57 points in the Villains category. There was another category which was the Rescue category, since you've saved a few students from the robots, you got 25 points. That makes you, the top 7 examiner in the whole exam!"Our eyes widened at this.

"Your assigned class will be class 1-A."Principal Nezu added before the disk turned off.

"I- I got in!"Fumi said, hugging her mother.

We all smiled at this small mother-daughter moment.

"I'll go next. Is that alright?"Yua asked, looking at me. 

"Of course."I smiled at her as Fumi wiped away her tears and let go off her mother.

As Yua opened her envelope, it was pretty much similar with Fumi's. Except she got 42 points in the Villains category and 23 points in the Rescue points. After a few hugs, comforting words and cries, it was my turn.

They all looked at me as I opened the envelope. I expected that Principal Nezu would show up, but as it turns out, it was the blond head instead.

'Aki?!' I thought.

"Hey there, (Y/n). Surprise! Did I catch you off guard?"Aki laughed.

"Anyways, congrats on passing the written exam. As for the practical exam, you were able to get 93 points in the Villains category. You had saved another soon-to-be hero from the huge zero pointer, henceforth, the judges gave you 43 points for that and that makes you, the top two examiner in the whole exam. You've made me proud, (Y/n) and you've really improved. Your assigned class will be class 1-A."Aki finishes as she smiled at me before dissappearing.

"I got in!"I yelled, turning to my friends and my parents.

"You did!"My friends hugged me as Yua shed tears.

"We're so proud of you!"My parents said as they too, hugged me.

"I can't believe you've got in the top three!"

"Me neither!"I cried.

"We're also in the same class!"

...

After a few cries and congrats, we were finally at home.

Thank goodness that Yua and Fumi was way too overwhelmed that they forgot to ask me why Aki was the one telling me that I was accepted instead of Principal Nezu.

I looked through the photos of our moments at Yua's house in my bed.

Soon, I got a notification from a certain boy, I opened it to see what it was about. 

Did you get in?
I got in!
If you got in, what class are you in?
Seen at 23:39

I got in!

I can't believe it! I'm in class 1-A btw~

Seen at 23:41

We're in the same class!:D
Seen at 23:41

Looking forward to see you there!
Seen at 23:42

How about your friends? Did they get in?
Seen at 23:43

Yep!
Seen at 23:43

That's as expected. Your friends look amazing!
Seen at 23:43

Oh! For another fact; I got the top 1 examiner!
Seen at 23:44

Wow! So you were the one that got the top 1! I got the top 2!
Seen at 23:44

You're so incredible (Y/n)! 😆
Seen at 23:44

I softly blush at his text, 'Wahhh! He complimented me!'I thought, blushing.

And just like that, the conversation continued and our friendship grew even stronger.