《Aftermath》

I was walking home after my first day at U.A., which was quite tiring.

"(Y/n)!"A familiar voice yelled as I halted in my tracks.

"It's just you guys... Thank goodness."I sighed in relief.

"(Y/n)? Can we talk?"Fumi's voice tone made me felt guilty.

"Why? What's wrong?"I asked, even though I already know what they were talking about.

"One, Enji's going to kill you if we don't go now and two, we have some questions for you."Yua states firmly before taking my hand and running off to her house.

...

"Make yourselves at home."Yua's mother said.

'How could I? The tension in the air is unsettling.' I thought as I drank the tea that Mrs Mochizuki prepared.

"Uh, mom? Would you mind leaving us? Thank you."Yua smiled at her mother.

"Of course dear, please excuse me."Yua's mother said before heading off into the kitchen.

"(Y/n)."Just by hearing that, a chill ran down my spine. 'oh shit--"

"You never told us you had another quirk."Fumi said as she rose up from her seat.

"...I don't."I simply said.

"(Y/n), is someone bothering you? You know you can tell us anything."Yua held my hand in a comforting manner.

"I do not have another quirk."I repeat the same words.

"Really? Then what were those elements?"I only looked at Fumi.

"What elements?"I uttered.

Somehow, my comment made her angry. Ice started to form on her left cheek and her right forearm, I remembered that when Fumi was angry, she would get frostbite. Yua quickly came to her rescue, it wasn't that much of help.

With that, I stood up and hugged Fumi, activating my fire element in the process. As expected, she yanked my arm and looked at me. She showed me my hand that had small sparks of flames to warm her up.

"What's this then?"She looked upset.

"If you'll calm down, I'll explain everything to you."

...

"So, you're telling us that you were the student who got kidnapped?!"Fumi says.

"And you didn't tell us?!"Yua adds.

"Sorry... it's because she told me that I shouldn't tell anyone."I apologised.

"Who's she?"Yua asked.

"Is it Blaze?"Fumi cuts her off.

"Yeah... it's Blaze."I bluntly said.

"That's another question we've got to ask."I looked away quickly as they both looked at me.

"Who exactly is Blaze? Especially, that time when we got our acceptance letter from U.A., why was she the one telling you your scores?"Fumi declared.

"Well, that..."I sighed before taking a deep breath.

"As I've told you guys, I was given a new quirk, right?"I said as they both nodded.