《Her.》

After a study session with Yua and Fumi, I walked on the pavement with a defeated look.

'I'm happy for them. With quirks like theirs, they should be able to be accepted into U.A.'I thought.

As I walked down the pavement, I realised there was a black car slowly driving up to me.

I picked up my pace, but the car seemed to drive faster as I picked up my pace.

"Why is there a car driving next to me.?"I whispered.

At that point, I was running down the pavement but since it was a closed area, no one could help me.

Then, I needed to stop and catch my breath. Thankfully, the car looked like it was still far away so I stopped.

The next second–

"Someone! Help me! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED!"I yelled as loud as I could.

Before I knew it, everything was black.

Then, I woke up in a small room.

"You're awake."I reacted a bit before quickly looked around to find the voice.

"Who are you?! Why did you kidnap me?"I yelled.

"Only someone stupid would tell their victim the reason they're targeted."The voice said as he came out of the shadows.

He had slicked back dark blue hair and cold yellow eyes.

'How could a warm colour look so cold..?'

"Eyes on me, sweetheart."Another male voice demanded, while looking at me.

It's another male with blonde hair tied into a low ponytail and beautiful emerald eyes holding a glass of wine.

I looked at him intently. "Are you done staring yet?"He said as my cheeks blushed.

"Besides, she will be a great asset to the team."He said.

"Whatever team I'm supposed to join, I'm not joining."I spat.

"Sadly, it doesn't work that way my love. You'll have to join either way."He sighed.

"Why did you kidnap me?"I asked as they just looked at me.

"WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME, SOMEONE WITH A USELESS QUIRK?!"I repeated with a bit louder voice.

Yet another voice chuckled, this time it was a female's.

"She's an interesting one."The girl laughed.

The girl had dirty ash coloured haired tied into two pigtails, but she wore a cloth over her eyes.

"You see... you have a quirk that is quite useful for another quirk that we gave you."

'Wait— GAVE?!'

"W- what do you mean... gave?"I asked, not liking where this is headed.

"It is exactly what it means, (Y/n)."Another one, yet this voice, made chills ran down my spine.

"Greetings master." They all said in unison as they bowed.

As soon as I heard master, I lowered my head not wanting to look into the leader's eyes.

The 'master' walked into the room. From my perspective, I assumed that he wore a suit.

"Look at me (Y/n)."He spat with venom.

I quickly lifted my head to look at him. He had white hair with some black tips and red eyes. He had a smug look on his face.

"Not so brave now, hmm?"He said before he came closer to me and held my chin.

I quietly swallowed the huge lump in my throat.

"I assume you already know who I am. I am.. quite famous these days."He said.

'Only someone stupid wouldn't know who you are.'

"Anyways, I gave you a quirk that works quite well with your original quirk."

"What is it..?"I asked.

"Eager now, are we?"He teased.

"It's called Finality, it is a very powerful quirk. You can simply end a bloodline of powerful heroes, with just a small snap of your finger."I widened my eyes at this, as he held a cocky grin.

"To use the quirk to your full power, it has to be night time."He continues.

"That's why your quirk is very suitable for it."I was slowly losing my sanity as I heard him talk. Is that one of his quirks? Manipulation?

I was hoping the heroes would get here sooner, that was the main reason I'm stalling them.

As soon as I was drowning in my own thoughts, he let go off my chin then went to grab a glass of wine.

Funny, because after that, an explosion occurred.

There stood two female heroes, the famous N°1 hero and one of her teammates.

"Long time no see, Nana."AFO laughed as he sipped his wine.

"How badly I want to punch that stupid little face of yours but that's not my top priority now."Nana said as she looked at me.

"Blaze, go get the girl while I distract them."Nana ordered as the blond haired woman just nodded.

Blaze quickly activates her fire shield and ran towards me, untying me from the chair.

She held me as she reached out her sword and swung it at whoever dare to come close.

While Nana was busy stalling All For One, Blaze quietly got me out.

After a few minutes, the police had arrived and quickly went inside the building.

"Are you alright, little one?"Blaze asked me.

"J- just a bit surprised with what happened.."She just smiled at me.

"Miss (L/n)! We need you for some questions."A woman in her mid thirties asked me.

I looked at Blaze, who was smiling softly at me.

"Don't worry, I'll be there with you."She assured.

"Okay then..."I uttered.

She walked behind me as I walked with the police.

...

After a series of questions, it was finally over.

"Thank you uh... Miss Bl—"I thanked but got cut off by her.

"Just call me Aki."She reached out her hand.

"Alright, thank you Miss Aki! I have to get going now!"I quickly shook her hand and left.