《Villain Attack?!》

"Today you'll have a sparring session with each other at Gym Gamma. Make sure to wear your hero costume! Be quick! Gran Torino is already waiting for you all."Toshinori's face turned white before Sensei usher us to change.

...

"I still can't get over how cool you look, (Y/n)!"Kyoto happily chirped.

"You look cool yourself Kyoto."I praised.

"Okay! Everybody listen up! We'll be having special heroes with us today! So make sure to be on your best behaviour!"Gran Torino yelled, making sure everybody heard him.

"You didn't really have to say that! I wanted to surprise them!"Another very familiar voice said as I saw Toshinori stiffen up.

Once they stepped out of the shadows, I stiffened up as well.

A- AKI?! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE, WITH THE NO. 1 HERO????? I yelled in my head.

"Everyone, I'm pretty sure you all know these heroes. They'll be the one to teach you all about defense, today."Gran Torino continued as the class was shocked, so very shocked.

I quickly hid my face as I saw Aki's eyes scanned through class 1-A, presumably to find me.

Her ruby eyes sparkled once they found me. SHIT.

Since I was sitting at the most front, I whispered over to her to keep quiet until class ended.

She simply mouthed me 'Can't promise' as Gran Torino said some stuff about how quirks can be 'villainous' if you don't use it for good.

"So- everyone is going to fight anyone- whom I'll pick in this jar."My jaw dropped. What if I got picked to fight with Enji?! I'll be dead meat until then!

"The first pair is Yua VS Akio."

I sighed of relief as they got ready for the battle.

We all stood away from where they were fighting, but somehow.. I felt like something bad is going to happen.

Maybe it's just nothing.. Maybe it's just about Yua or Akio getting hurt.. think positively!

"Fight!"Aki yelled.

And so, they quickly clashed into each other, specks of light of both pink and blue.

Akio lifted up a few rocks before throwing them to Yua.

Luckily, Yua managed to slice the rocks into small pebbles.

The battle ended quickly though, as Yua seems to have electrocuted Akio.

...

"I forgot to say, but only (Y/n) and Toshinori will be fighting one of these two heroes."Gran Torino voiced.

You know what? I'd rather fight Enji than fight with my own mentor in front of my whole class!

"Since everyone already fought but (Y/n) and Toshinori, they both will be fighting with Aki or Nana."

Ah shit. I don't know what to think.