7-Spoiled

Payus POV

Rain mentioned being hungry and I saw this as an opportunity I smiled a bit and asked him "Why don't I take you on a date then" of course this was going to involve more than lunch I had a plan to absolutely spoil him today I mean he deserved it. He smiled and then for a second his face fell "sure just um..let me change first" no no no. The point of taking him out now was to show him that I accepted him not to make him go back to feeling bad about something that makes him happy "why do you need to change I think you look beautiful" his eyes lit up a bit as they widened in shock and I knew that this meant a lot to him "I don't wanna embarrass you" he looked away from me and I wanted to find his parents and have P'pakin pay them a visit but that wouldn't do any good FOCUS payu get yourself together I needed to be here for him. That's right he's here with me now so I just need to show him that I love him and that he's safe. "why would I be embarrassed im so lucky to have you now grab your shoes" his face lit up and he looked like he wanted to say something I was about to ask about it when he asked "can I wear... Nice shoes" I smiled to myself and knew exactly what "nice" meant to him "of course" he got so excited Ahhh he is so adorable. He grabbed a box out of our closet. Ah so that's where he kept his clothes I wondered how I hadn't seen them before when I did laundry. He opened the box and grabbed a pair of white high heeled boots and white socks as he put them on I grabbed my phone making a couple of reservations for later. "I think your gonna be taller than me in those baby" I chuckled because Rain had always been smaller than me and he liked being small because it made him feel like he could be taken care of and I was more than happy to take care of him. "maybe but hubby still has to take care of me even if I'm not small at the moment"
He responded before I had time to think I felt my face heat up a bit he knew I liked him calling us husband and wife. I was sure he noticed the blush when he looked back at me because his sweet smile turned to a wicked grin. He grabbed a necklace with a small white heart and smoothed his collar over the chain. He stood out the box back on the closet then came over to stand in front of me "ta-da" he said spinning slowly so I could see him. "You look perfect Rain" I said with a stupid smile on my face he was perfect not in the sense of being without faults but perfect for me. "Thank you" it was his turn to smile and he grabbed my hand "c'mon phi!" He was clearly excited. When we finally got in the car he was clearly getting both excited and impatient. Rain liked getting to go on dates. I pulled out of the drive way and turned "Phi what are you doing all the restaurants are the other way?" He asked "I know we have a small pit stop" "huh" he was obviously confused "you'll see" I smiled I wasn't sure if he was going to like it but it was worth a shot

Where do you think the pit stop is???