Part- 19 Who is this?

Rains POV.
I approached the home I had worked so hard to create with an emotion I hated feeling again. Pure terror. Terror is different than fear, fear creeps in and gives you time terror hits you all at once making the only thing you want to do run as far amd as fast as you can in the opposite direction but you can't because your so genuinely terrified you feel compelled to keep walking forward. So I did. The closer I got the clearer she became. Her once long brown hair was now shoulder length. She looked a bit taller to. Her old jeans and t shirt where replaced with a nice skirt and blouse. I stopped and she looked me up and down. "I see your still dressing like a-" "enough" I cut her off something I had never been brave enough to do before. "Why are you here and how did you find me" I didn't even recognize my own voice right now it was cold and monotone. "Now now Is that any way to greet me after so long Helios"
"Answer my questions and don't call me that." My voice had the same sound as before It was so different but right now so was I before I was scared of her even minutes ago I was terrified of her but unlike years ago I had something to protect here something she couldn't chase me away from no matter how cruel she is. "Why can't I call you by your name?" She asked it so innocently but I knee better if she was able to find me she knows full well I've already legally changed that but I was NOT going to correct her she didn't deserve to hear or say the name that I now used. Not from me. That would mean that she mattered enough for me to want her to. Then the one thing I hoped would never happen did I felt an arm gently around my waist and didn't even look. Please let me be wrong. I don't want her to even know him. Never. She doesn't deserve to know him. "Ra-" i shook my head quickly and he knew not to finish. "Sweet boy who is this?" He had his voice soft. His eyes were on me but his body was turned twords her like he was ready to protect me at any moment.

Payus POV

it had been over ten minutes and he hadn't come back so I decided to go and find him. It didn't take long they were right outside the main entrance of our home. Rain looked different his body was rigid and tense his face was cold but most importantly was his eyes. Eyes that were normally so full of love and kindness were cold and expressionless right now that I took in the woman she had blonde hair about shoulder length she was in a black skirt and black blouse with long sleeves. I had a bad feeling about her. I made it to rain and gently placed my arm around his waist carful to position myself so that if anything happened I could protect him. I would make sure that if things ended badly here no harm would come to him. for a second I saw fear In his eyes I wonder why. what is going on in his head right now that has him so scared and who is this woman. Ra- he shook his head before I could finish and I listened but tried something a bit different this time "sweet boy who is this?" He let me finish this time. He must not want her to know his name then. Okay I can do that. "No one of importance Phi' " he answered like he didn't want her to even exist. "Now answer my questions. NOW. Or get off of my property" he turned back to the woman "fine fine no need to get so worked up over nothing Helios" Helios? Why would she call him that? Who was she? "I'm here because I want to be and I found you using you new family it wasn't that hard" she emphasized the word family with disgust and it made me angry he's happy he deserves to be after everything he's been through so why was she so disgusted by that? "You don't want to be here you want something what is it this time." "HELIOS. I am your mother you will respect me." Oh. Oh. She is his... No this woman does not deserve to call herself anything close to a mother let alone his.