10- I look so...Pretty

Hey loves thanks for being so patient I'm so exited to be writing a new part also y'all how have over a thousand people seen this story already in so so so proud and grateful for every single one of you guys I love you all!!Be ready for a big surprise in this chapter!!🤍

Rains POV
After about 17 minutes we pulled into another small building but this time I could read the sign it read "Hair and care, dye,cuts, wigs and extensions" my jaw dropped a little how did he know, better yet when did he make all these plans?! He had only known for like 8 hours max not even. "Phi how did you-?" I cut myself of I was so shocked. "You told Sky you wanted to dye your hair a couple of weeks ago but you were concerned about my reaction I planned on waiting untill you were ready to come to me but I wanted to spoil you a bit today my sweet boy" he said sweetly and his lips changed into a small smile as he got out of the car to open the car door for me. "Do you already have a color picked out" he asked and it seemed like he was a bit exited too. "I think so" we started going inside and the smell of the bleach was kinda strong. P'payu spoke first again "Hi we have an appointment" the girl in the salon chair looked at me with a disgusted look on her face and it stung. But I tried to ignore her. Then she started talking to the guy doing her hair. "People like that are the reason why no where is comfortable anymore I swear they wonder why no one likes them" it hurt to hear that and what made it worse was she was looking at me the entire time. I could feel my eyes start to burn and my vision blurs a bit. Don't cry. don't cry. Don't cry. Come on Rain your fine.

Payus POV
I heard that disgusting woman say that about rain and I decided to do something about it as soon as I was done here "excuse me how much would it cost to get this done in one of the private rooms I can pay anything you ask" I lowered my voice so rain wouldn't hear me. He would have felt bad about me spending extra this was taking longer than I expected "there would be an additional charge of 2,631 baht sir" (75 us dollars) "alright book that please" "of course sir give me a moment and please take a seat it there will be a 15-20 wait while we get the room set up" "alright thank you" I tried very hard not to seem angry so the girl would not assume my current rage was directed at her. I noticed rain was not doing well so I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him into me. I walked and led him to the seats. The woman still has not stopped the nasty looks and was now making more homophobic comments at me and Rain. I stood up and walked over with a feigned politeness "excuse me could we have a moment" the hair stylist nodded and walked away "I noticed your comments and looks seem to be addressing me and my boyfriend have we done anything?" Despite the smile and calm look my voice was cold it was the same voice I had heard my father use when people caused issues during meetings with the major family. I always said I would never need to use it but I didn't even mean to this time all that mattered was that this woman had made my sweet boy cry. I looked her in the eyes. For a second she let herself slip and fear flashed in her eyes. I knew her. She did business with both the magor and minor families. My guess was she didn't see me because my back was turned but now we were face to face. Her name was Juno. "N-no Mr pa-" "who gave you permission to use my first name?" I interrupted her. Normally I would not have cared but she was already trending on very thin ice as it was. "I'm sorry Mr The-" I interrupted her again "don't even finish that what have i told you to call me in public?" "I am so sorry sir" " this interaction will be reported to my father's and then I'll deal with this untill then your going to apologize to My boyfriend" my voice was still cold and made a note to make sure it wasn't like that with rain.

Rains POV
I wasn't sure what P'payu was saying to the woman after he walked away but she looked terrified of him. Then they started walking over to me I panicked a bit. It's okay rain phi would never do something that could hurt you. If they are coming over here he has a good reason. "My sweet boy she has something she would like to say" his voice was off like he was forcing himself to sound sweet. I didn't like it at all. I just nodded a bit "I'm so sorry I should not have said those things please forgive me" the woman pleaded. Why did she sound so scared. What in the world has P'payu said to her? I would definitely be asking him about this and asking about why his voice sounded...off. " it's okay just don't do it again okay?" "O-okay" she responded so quickly then ran back to her chair. Phi came and sat in the chair right next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder resting for however long it was gonna take. Im not sure how long it was but a lady came out and said "alright which one of you had the appointment" I raised my hand "okay come on back your...?" "Boyfriend" phi interjected "okay thank you your boyfriend will have to wait out here because the rooms are small due to money issues this year" I looked at phi for his approval that it was still okay. He nodded and smiled at me. I went back to the room. It took about an hour and the bleach didn't smell good at all.

Payus POV
I was sitting in the lobby waiting for Rain when I finally saw the door open and rain came out. He had chose a very light blonde and it matched his outfit very well it also matched his skin very well. "You look so good baby" he beamed at the praise "how do you feel" I asked? " I don't know I haven't seen it yet I wanted to wait for you" he was the cutest. "Well then come on baby" I walked over took his hand interlaced our fingers and led him to the mirror his jaw dropped a bit and I saw his eyes sparkle a bit "I look so...Pretty" he was smiling and looking at his reflection. "You have always been beautiful my love" I leaned down and softly pressed my lips to his cheek making him blush and smile even wider.

There ya go loves this is the longest part so far! We learned a bit about P'payu in this part and I can't wait for the next one I love you all🤍