12-the first meeting

Rains POV
I still nervous but I nodded because I knew that no matter what happened when we got there I would have P'payu by my side. I was still nervous and overthinking. What if they didn't like me or they were disappointed in Phi's choice. Phi sighed and pulled into a gas station and I panicked did he regret bringing me. Was he upset with me. My Breath got faster and it was harder to breathe. "Shhh sweet boy listen to me okay" I nodded as best I could "we are not here because I'm upset or I am changing my decision we are here so I can help you" he assured me and I felt my breathing getting a bit easier. "Your not ready to go in the skirt are you?" He asked me and I just shook my head no "okay baby hold on" he got out of the car and walked to the backseat grabbed something and came back to his spot. "here baby try this you may be a bit more comfortable can you go inside and change" I nodded again not trusting myself to talk without my voice breaking but I did have a question, when did he buy this stuff and like he read my mind he answered me "I went out and bout it for you while you were getting your hair done I thought you might like it, it was meant to be a surprise when we got home but you seemed like you could use it" I smiled. He thought of me. He was the best. "Okay go change baby and no peeking" he said "okay" I reply getting out of the car. As I carried the big bag inside I went into the public bathroom and got changed he had picked out an all black outfit and he even picked a necklace and shoes. He really was the best

 He really was the best

Rains outfit

His shoes

And his necklaceHe loved it so much he felt incredible and he loved the roses!

And his necklace
He loved it so much he felt incredible and he loved the roses!

Payus POV
Rain had been inside a bit longer that I would have liked and I was trying to be patient but I was getting worried. Just as I made the decision to go inside and get him he came out. He looked amazing but what's better is he looked like he felt like he looked good.He got In the car smiling and he leaned over the seat to hug me tightly. "Thank you phi" I smiled "of course sweet boy" we were only about three minutes from the minor families mansion and I could tell he was nervous so I gently laid my hand on his thigh to remind him that I am right here and im not going anywhere.he seemed to relax a bit and I was relieved I could help him.

Rains POV
We pulled into a long driveway and I was scared but Phi still has his hand on my thigh and that was helping me stay grounded and not panic we finally parked the car and two men I didn't know came to open the doors Phi tossed one of them the car keys and came around to wrap his arm around my waist and begin leading me inside. "Phi who were they?" Two of the bodyguards love" he responded as though that was a completely normal thing to say "okay" I mumbled. He led me to a big room with a long couch and a huge table with a tv mounted to the wall I could guess this was a kind of hangout room. We stood there for a moment before two men came into the room. I looked at P'payu he nodded removed his hand from my waist grabbing my hand and allowing me to hide behind him one of the men laughed a bit at my reaction "hi pa hi papa" "hey kid" the taller one replied first then the smaller one said "hello payu, care to introduce... Her?.. is that right?" P'payu looked at me letting me answer "um anything is okay sir?" I was terrified right now Phi decided to take some of the attention of me thank goodness "pa this is rain my lover Rain this is Vegas" he said as he gestured at the taller male and then he turned his hand to the smaller one "and this is Pete my dad's" he finished "u-um hello sirs" I said quietly "please step out here boy" the taller male er um Mr.vegas said. "O-okay sir" I stepped beside phi and he wrapped his arm around my waist again. "Why are you so nervous Rain" Mr Pete asked me "i-i well-" phi helped me by saying "his parents negatively viewed and reacted twords the way rain prefers to Appear more femininely I won't go into any details because it's not my place but he is a bit nervous that you will both disapprove because of it as well." Mr Vegas smiled and turned to me "kid we don't care how you want to look as long as you can be trusted and you are happy with yourself" I smiled and I felt the tension ease it's way out of my body I felt loved here. I didn't know where here was. I didn't know anything about these people but I knew one thing. I was safe. Not from everything because life was full of twists but i was safe from what I feared so much, Rejection, losing phi because of it and finally having to face another parent disapproval. I might have a family after all?

Are you excited to see the development of this little family I can't wait to write it y'all!!