Chapter 1 - Crush, Chop and Brun

My name is Camille Rue Ambrose and everyone called me Cami. I don't have parents as my birth parents died when I was 5, they died in a car accident, I was with them when it happened but somehow I survived the accident and later I also found out that I have a Bionic chip in me. My guardian, Douglas has taken care of me since then. As for what I know Douglas was the one who put the Bionic chip in me means he is the reason I'm alive now.

I'm currently living a normal life as a normal teenager.

I live a normal life as Douglas wants me to have and train me in my free time so I can control my bionic and learn to defend myself. He never made me go on a mission as he wanted to protect me, but he did make me train in incase when the time came I needed to protect myself.

There honestly nothing much about myself but that's my story and everything is just beginning.

****

every day is a normal boring day I walk into the school and go straight to my locker when I see my friend Blair Simon and I smile at her.

"You cannot believe this but Principle Perry just give me a detention" Blair groaned as she crossed her arms and took a deep breath.

"What? the school just started how did you get a detention that fast?" I said in confusion.

"You tell me." She said as she looked around at the other students with her judged look "Anyway, don't forget pep rally today, don't want little miss Stephanie to get all meanie" Blair added as she mocked Stephanie and walked away.

I giggle at my friend as I close my locker and as I turn around I see some weird kids walk in and giggle. They look too excited to be here. Weirdo I thought.

I lean my back against my locker and observe them from afar, I made a face when I saw the long brunette huge lunch lady and her friend pull her back. That is when I saw Stave give the small guy wedgies and I laughed.

"I didn't know we have a new kid" Jace spoke beside me. Jace is one of my other friends.

I didn't look at him as I keep observe the new kid "Me neither"

"Come let's go to class before we're late," Jace said as we were about to walk the bell rang followed by a scream. Me and Jace look at the new kids as we make faces.

"Weirdo" Jace said slowly under his breath and pulled me away from the scene.

I couldn't help but think how weird is that, why did that kid react like that as he has super hearing or something but of course, that could be weird because it is impossible. I am the only Bionic that's ever existed, I mean that's what Douglas told me.

The rest of the day went by fast. now I'm at the gym with Blair and the rest of the cheer teams as we prepare for our routine.

"Attention, students! The pep rally is starting. Go, dingoes!" the announcement starts and we start doing our routine.

After we were done I stayed with Blair as she is my only friend here. I'm the types of person who like being in a small friend group as I don't like a lot of people that much. I'm not arrogant, I just don't want to be friends with people. I'm picky when it comes to who I want to be friends with.

"So, you're going to the party tonight right?" Blair asks me as we're getting ready to do one more routine.

"Depends, if it is fun or not," I said.

"Of course it's fun because I'm going" Stephanie cut in "Now, get ready girls," she said as we all went back to our positions.

As we started back our routine, I saw Dingo is in fire all of a sudden everyone started to scream and one of the cheer girls start falling, and the new girl All of sudden front of us trying to catch the girl but fail as the cheer girl fall to the ground.

"Oh. Oops. Overshot it. But don't worry, I know a chiropractor in the Philippines." the new girl said as she walked away. I look at her in confusion.

"How did you get here so fast?" I ask the new girl. Her eyes were wide as she looked at me speechless and started to run away from me.

I look back at the scenes as everyone walks out.

Then I saw a middle-aged man and woman walk in. "So... how was school?! Get in the helicopter!" The middle man said as the new kids start runs back.

Seriously, helicopter? rich people couldn't be me I thought and chuckled as I watched them run.

The rest of the day goes by quickly and Blair texts me about the party at some rich kids' house. So I decided not to go and stay home to train with Douglas's android who he called Marcus plus Marcus is his son.

I train with Marcus for a couple of hours until Douglas walks into the basement.

"What are you doing here, Cami?" Douglas asked "I thought you were going to the party that your friend Blair texted you." he said as he walked to his computer.

I look at him in shock "You go through my phone again?!" I shout in disbelief.

Douglas put his arm out in defense "Hey, if it makes you feel better I didn't go through your phone" he said "I make Marcus go through your phone and he tells me" Douglas said as he smirks thinking he gets away by blaming it on his son.

Marcus gasped "You make me go through her phone," Marcus told his dad and he looked back at me "he make me do it, Cami," he said as he pointed his finger at his dad.

I roll my eyes at them "I thought you promised not to go through my phone again" I said angrily as I destroyed my phone. "Ops, my phone broke it seems like I need a new one, AGAIN," I said as I walked away angrily.

The next day went by normally and I didn't see the new kids anymore which was sad because one of the new kids was cute.