Chapter 8 - Air Leo

Today, is a tryouts day as we're looking for a new cheer girl or guy because we are looking for someone to catch us when we dismantle the pyramid. And sadly for the student, Stephanie is in charge meaning she is going to be a meanie.

I sit behind the table as I look at those who tryouts and I see Chase's sibling.

"Next we have Riley, Bella, Olive, Siri, and Tommy." Stephanie called out the students "Uh, that's a no. No. Never. Nice try. And... You might want to think about tennis. Bye!" Stephanie as she rejects the students. "Totes thanks for coming!"

I groan "Stephanie, you know the means of tryouts is to search for a replacement right?" I said annoyed.

Stephanie smiled at me "Well Cami, that is what I'm doing if you couldn't see" she said but stopped when she saw my glare "I mean, I'll try"

Stephanie clears her throat "Next we have Adam and Bree." Stephanie called out "Ugh, they got two points for lame names." she said to us and focused back on Adam and Bree while I just rolled my eyes at her comment "And cheer."

Both Adam and Bree start to cheer "We're dynamite! We're dynamite! We're tick-tick-tick--"

"Okay, okay, I've heard enough." Stephanie said and went to Bree "Better luck next year." she said and turned to Adam "And welcome to the squad!" Stephanie shouted happily but quickly stopped when Adam tried to hug her "Oh, pinky hug."

"How is that possible?! He spent all morning wearing my pompoms as a wig!" Bree said. I stand up and closer to them.

"Oh, not a wig! Secret agent disguise." Adam exclaims.

Stephanie looks back at Bree as she replies "We need someone to catch us when we dismantle the pyramid. There have been a few problems. It's ironic 'cause she's a total pain in the neck." She said as she mentioned Kate and Kate gasped while Stephanie only rolled her eyes. "See you at rehearsal! Him, not you," she said.

I turn to Bree "I'm sorry. Stephanie is a meanie and that is the nicest way for me to describe her" I said "But she's right we do need someone who can catch the pyramid girl and I do still remember the first day you were here, you did let a girl fall by didn't catches her." I exclaim.

Bree looks at me "But that was before and it was an accident"

"I'm sorry Bree." I said and I meant it "But if it makes you feel better, I quit Cheers," I said loudly for Stephanie to hear.

Stephanie turned her head at me "WHAT?! No, you can't quit people like you and they will think I'm a loser for not keeping you here longer" she looks at me in desperate.

I look at Stephanie "Well Stephanie, I'm quiet and done with you" I tell her as I pull Bree with me and walk away.

"You don't have to do that, you know." Bree said.

"Nah, I've always wanted to do that and the only reason I join cheer is because of my friend Blair," I told her and we walked to the girl's locker room so we could change and ready for the baseball tournament.

I have been hanging out with Bree since then, and now we are at the gym as her stepbrother Leo is in the baseball tournament.

I've tried to make her cheer her mood but I could see that she is still sad about the tryouts.

Then Adam came as he sat down next to Bree, and I smiled at him.

"Shouldn't you be off somewhere juggling airheads?" Bree sarcasm at Adam.

"Yeah, but I quit the squad." Adam exclaims.

Bree looks at him in confusion "What? Why?" she asks.

"I can't say why because it'll hurt your feelings that they were making fun of you." Adam explains and I smile because of how much he cares for his sister.

"Wait, you quit the team because they were making fun of me?" Bree asked again.

"I just told you I can't say that." he reply and I chuckle silently.

"Adam, we have moves that are way better than anything they have. We should do our cheer!" Bree exclaims excitedly.

"Oh, good idea! We'll see how they like it when we hit 'em with the Turbo Booty Shake!" Adam shouted and started to move his hips.

I laugh at him and shake my head as they stand up, Bree turns to me. "Are you coming?"

I look at her and shake my head " Oh, no I'm good. I'm just gonna stay here. You guys go have fun" I told them and they started to walk out.

When the game starts Leo is badly lost and then Trent starts to dance as I laugh at him. After that Trent left which made Leo win that round.

And the break starts that is when the cheerleading walks in and starts cheering but quickly stops by Adam and Bree as they make their cheer.

Everyone cheering at them and applause including me as Stephanie walks out angrily with the cheers girl.

At the end of the tournament Trent wins again while Leo gets humiliated but in the end, he tries.

As everyone started to leave I quickly stopped Chase and walked up to him.

"So I hear you try to help Leo cheat" I Start.

Chase looked at me and said "Wait for no" he denied at first "Maybe".

I chuckle "Well, it looks like it's backfiring".

"Yeah, Trent stole Leo's shoe that's why. I mean he could've won if Trent hadn't stolen the shoe" Chase states and I nod my head in agreement. "So, do you want to come home with me and hang out?" Chase offer to me and I of course say yes to him.

I followed Chase back to his house and now we are currently in his living room watching a movie with me beside Chase as he warps his arm around me.

Chase looks at me and pauses the movie. I look at him in confusion and then he starts to kiss me softly as I kiss him back.

When we pull away Chase starts to speak "Cami, I want to tell you something that I have want to tell you" he starts as he makes my body face him "I like you and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be my girlfriend?" Chase asks me and I smile widely at him.

I giggle and nod my head "Aww Chase I would love to be your girlfriend"

"Really?" he asked like he didn't believe that I said yes.

"Yes Chase, I have been waiting for so long for you to ask me." I exclaim.

Chase looks down "I'm sorry you have to wait, Cami," he said and I didn't say anything as I kissed him.