Chapter 2 - Commando App

The next day goes by normal and the new kids are here today still weird but funny. As I sat with the cheer team in the Cafeteria, I didn't talk with any of them as I kept quiet.

"So I hear Jasmine just broke up with Mike Jackson," one of the cheer girls said.

Stephanie gasped and looked at me "You should dated him."

"Who? Mike? yeah no thank you have you met the guy" I said as we all looked back to look at Mike as he minding his own business.

"What wrong with him?" Stephanie asks smirking at me.

I roll my eyes at her and ignore her. She hated that I did that to her but I liked it if it annoyed her and it gave me the upper hand with her so she couldn't control me like she did with every other girl.

Then I feel the empty sit beside me as someone just sits down, I look beside me to see it's one of the new kids.

He smiled at me and said "What's up" he looked around the table "I'm Adam Davenport and I'm new here" he said smirked at us.

"Look, Adam, I don't think you should sit here because if the football players come here you'll get a pudding" Blair warned him as she smiled at him.

He looks at her and smiles "Cool free pudding" he nods and takes mine and Carrie's orange and starts to play with it. I chuckled as he didn't care about Blair's warning.

Then another new kid arrives as he sits beside Kate and smiles widely.

"Hi! I'm Chase, Adam's brother" The new kid, Chase, introduced himself still smiling. Kate nods her head.

I stayed silent as I couldn't wait when the football players to come knowing it wouldn't end well for them.

Adam looks up at his sister and his friend to greet them "Oh, hey, guys. Look, these girls just told me when the football players get here, I'm getting a free pudding cup." he said.

I chuckle and look back at Blair and see her smile at Adam's clueless.

The small boy looked at us and smiled "Hi!" he said loudly and leaned into Chase "Walk away." he whispered but not slow enough for me to hear "How's it going" he goes back speak normally at Kate and goes back whisper at Chase "You're in great danger"

That is until I hear the football players walk in. And I see Trent go behind the small boy as he sniffs him and threatens the small boy. I lean in my seat and enjoy the show in front of me.

The small boy moves away from Trent,

Trent walks closer to Chase "Hey. That's my seat. Get lost before I use you like a napkin." he said as he looks back at his teammate cheers at him.

I saw the new girl lean at Chase "Chase, we should probably go." she said and the new girl looked back at Trent "He's not very absorbent." she said as she tries to pull her brother away but Chase just stay there.

Then, Trent poured a drink on the table and I gasped and moved back on my chair making sure I didn't get the water on me.

I glare at Trent when he did that but he doesn't realize as he grabs Chase's shirt "Oh, look a spill!" Trent said loudly "I think I'm gonna wipe it up with your face."

Chase looks at Trent like he is ready to fight and his body language changes as he pushes Trent's hand away from him.

"Think again, Bubbleneck. I'm gonna rip out your kneecaps and use them as hockey pucks." Chase said as his voice got deeper.

I saw Adam get up from his seat and hurry to the new girl and the small boy "Okay, I don't mean to alarm anyone, but I think Spike's back." Adam said.

"You have no idea who you're messing with. Okay?" Trent said trying to be threatening "Pudding cups!" he said as his teammate give him a pudding but before he could do anything Chase/Spike grabbed the pudding and squished the pudding at Trent the his friends.