Chapter 10 - Mission Space

I was at my locker when I heard Adam's voice and turned around to see the siblings as I walked towards them.

"Oh, I love history class! Someone is always leaving me a little piece of gum stuck under my desk." Adam said and I made a face.

I walk straight to Chase and hug him "Hi, Chase" I said.

Chase looked at me and said "Hi babe" he said and smirked. Chase turnaround to face Adam "And Adam, please tell me you didn't." he told Adam.

Then Adam blew a bubble with his gum and it popped.

"He did. He did." Bree said as she nodded. Bree turned to me "Hi Cami, and please ignore my brother and what he said a couple of minutes ago"

I chuckle and nod my head.

"Oh. Guys, don't look now, but here comes that guy none of us like. Marcus." Leo said and my smile quickly dropped when I saw Marcus.

Adam, Bree, and Chase all greet Marcus "M-dog!"

"Hey!" Marcus smiles as he greets them back.

Leo looks shocked "Wait. Hold the phone. Hold the phone, hold the freaky-deeky phone. "M-dog"?" Leo said as he made a weird face and pushed the sibling back.

"Yeah. Bro's call each other by nicknames." Chase said happily.

"Well, I'm your actual bro and you don't call me by a nickname." Leo said.

Adam chuckled "Actually, we do. We just choose not to do it in your presence. Mr. Tiny McLittlestein," he said as he put his hand on Leo's shoulder.

I chuckle "And here I thought M-dog is worse but nothing beat Mr. Tiny McLittlestein," I said happily at Leo.

Chase stepped forward as he held my hand in his "Hey, Marcus, what are you up to this weekend?" Chase asks Marcus and I lean on Chase.

"Ah, my dad's out of town so I'll be stuck home alone with my grandma." Marcus said and I furrowed my eyebrow as I looked at Marcus.

"Aha!" Leo shouted and pointed his finger at Marcus "You said your grandma was dead."

"The other grandma." Marcus said and pretended like he was about to cry "But thanks for reminding me. I wish I could stay with you guys for the weekend."

Leo walks forward so he could be in front of Marcus "And I wish you weren't a spastic sociopath with abandonment issues."

Chase pulls Leo back "Leo, give it a rest." he says as he walks in front of Leo.

Leo looks at Chase "Chase, none of us are safe until the FBI responds to my request for a background check on this "M-dog." he said.

Chase rolls his eyes "Look, Marcus, I'm sure you can stay with us. I'll just check with Mr. Davenport." he said.

"You call your dad "Mr. Davenport"?" Marcus said in confusion and I looked back at Chase.

"Uh, No. Pssh. No. But you do, and I wanted to make sure you knew who I was talking about." Chase said quickly covering what he meant and I chuckled at him.

Marcus looked at him pretending like he didn't notice the lie "Okay. Cool. Thanks, guys." he said as he walked away.

Then, the bell rings and a football almost hits Bree but Chase quickly says "Bree, Watch out!" and raises his hand as the ball flies in another direction.

My mouth dropped when I saw Chase use Molecularkenisis in public.

I gasp loudly as Adam, Bree, and Leo look at me with wide eyes not knowing that I already know about their secret.