•°Authors Note°•

Couple of notes to help with your "☆~imagination~☆"

1) Larry is 5'8 and Travis is also 5'8 in this story, Google and people are confusing me, one is saying Travis is shorter then Larry and the other is saying otherwise. So I thought, screw it and make them the same height y'know?

2) Travis's appearance: (Mixed native American and white(?)) His hair is bleached blonde, naturally brown and curly but styled straight. He has Heterochromia, his left eye is swollen and a light grey blue. His right eye is a dark hazel brown. His eyelashes are pretty long and he wears braces. A very light, barely noticeable sprinkle of freckles on the bridge of his nose, and acne around his forehead and chin.

3) Larry's appearance: (Hispanic (Is this right?)) A mole on the right of his nose on his cheek, has a septum, toungue, lobe and upper lobe piercing, wears black nail polishing on all his fingers. Long dark brown hair. Regularly wears 4 rings, 2 on each hand, 1 on his index and pinky. Bracelets and bands on both his wrists. Freckles on his shoulders and nape of his neck, blemishes around his face (not entirely).

5) Travis wears a brown contact lens to hide his Heterochromia. He also wears long sleeved shirts to hide his malnourished body and scars.

6) Travis has an undiagnosed ED and Larry has a minor drug addiction with undiagnosed Depression. I'm pretty sure everyone in Sally face has a bit of a problem/challenge ykwim(I love that song)

7) This story is set near the middle of their sophmore year of Highschool, several months after Sal and Larry got rid of the Red eyed demon and a few months after Sal read Travis's note.

8) Travis doesn't go out of his way to bully Sal and the rest of their friend group, but he still replies to them with rude, homophobic remarks when related to the topic.

9) Larry is aware of Travis's change of behaviour , but he still can't forget or forgive what he did in the meantime.

10) Travis is Gay and a, yet to realise, Demiboy, pickled of course. (Pickled=Closeted)

11) Larry in this fanfic is a Bisexual. And has zero dating experience outside of platonic relationships.