☆°Part Nine°☆

In the perspective of:
...LARRY JOHNSON...

In the corner of the room was a desk. Some of the drawers were half opened with books and notes in them. They sort of looked like the notes in the books from the old Devourer of God's hideout from under Addison's Apartments.

I could ask Travis about that later though, for now I had to pay attention to the tools on the desk. There was a pair of scissors, a bible, cross and a scalpel. I grabbed the scalpel with my tied hands, relying on my physical senses to not mess up. I accidentally nip myself with it, but it's in my hand now and I can use it to cut the rope.

One of the knots snapped free and I could wriggle my left hand out now, I use it to get a better grip and cut open another knot. Before I know it, my hands are free and I can go back to Travis.

He moves over so that I can get at his lock. Kenneth was too busy beating the shit out of me to realise I had my makeshift key in my pocket. I use it to pick the lock that was keeping Travis chained. He wraps his arms around me, giving me a hug before painfully ripping the tape off my mouth. I could've done it myself, but there was that small nip that stings and the shaking from adrenaline, so I'd rather he do it anyway.

"So.. Wanna tell me what the next step is?" I ask him, flexing my jaw and spitting the blood from inside of my mouth onto the floor. The floor that, already had a lot of dried blood stains, I didn't have to ask to know whose they were.

"Yeah, just a sec." He says. I watch as he takes out his phone. It's pretty worn out and there's literal tape keeping the thing together. I wonder who he's talking to...

In the perspective of:
...?????? ???????...

My phone buzzed in my pocket, I took it out and saw Travis had texted me.

A while earlier, I had stuck into the shed and stolen the spare set of keys. Travis told me which key to pick out and where in the house to go. When I got in through the back door, it was unlocked. I could hear the sound of punching and hitting, as well as Travis's voice as he screamed. He texted me to slide the key I'd picked out under the basement door. He didn't need to tell me where the basement was, I just had to follow the sounds.

Now I was hiding in the kitchen cabinet, waiting for Kenneth to leave the kitchen. Pressing my back up against the shelf behind me. My heart was beating really fast. If Travis's Dad found me, would he hit me too? I couldn't risk opening the door to see where in the kitchen he was. But I could hear his angry breathing, it was like he was panting or something.

After what felt like forever, I watched him through a small gap when I heard him walking up the stairs, waiting a minute before I went to go follow him. He went into the bathroom, probably to have a shower. One of the other keys from the set was for the bathroom, I took it and decided I'd lock him in from the outside. After I heard the water running, I pushed the key in the keyhole and twisted it. Carefully turning the doorknob to make sure it was locked. And it was.

I made my way back downstairs and texted Travis. Since I didn't have the key to the basement and it was locked from the inside, Travis would have to open it himself.

°~•.---------------------------.•~°

Travis

I locked Kenneth in the bathroom, he's having a shower so he'll be distracted for a while.

Okay, thanks.

No problem.

°~•.---------------------------.•~°