☆°Part Two°☆

In the perspective of:
...TRAVIS PHELPS...

Last night, after perhaps an hour of writing and scribbling in my journal in a fit rage, I flop onto my bed, forgetting about stupid Johnson and his stupid remarks. Knowing full well that I wasn't to use any water for the shower tonight and that there was no point trying to eat.

Later in the Morning

I wake up all the same as yesterday, this time I do my morning prayers first before getting ready. I swap out yesterday's bandage with a new one. There was a cut that reopened yesterday that had stained the bandage greatly but at the very least, it didn't get through to my clothes.

I slipped into a dark pair of shorts and a cream coloured sweater vest over my white button up. I had to style my hair today because my curls were peeking out. Father told me that I had to be neat and responsible, and that curly hair was only suitable for newborn babies or women. I plugged in my hair straightener and let it heat up next to the sink while I brushed my teeth with my gosh awful orthodontic toothbrush.

After spitting out my mouth wash I go to grab my hair straightener, accidentally bumping the cable causing it to fall off of the sink. But of course, my awful reflexes made me catch it, immediately letting it fall again because of the burning sensation that I suddenly felt against the palm of my hand.

"AGHH- Fuck-!!"

It stung really bad, I had to leave it under the cold water for a whole 15 minutes before the pain finally subsided. It was hard to flex my fingers without it hurting. And I just wasted probably around one and half a litres of water.

I opened up the cabinet under the sink again, shoving past the first aid kit and grabbing a tube of antibiotic ointment.

That should do.

After applying the cream I had to cover it with a non-stick plaster. Carefully picking up the preheated hair straightener again, this time it didn't fall, and styled my hair. I was quick to put everything away, Father expects me to leave the house every morning at exactly 6:45am.

°~•.--------------------------------------.•~°

In the perspective of:
...LARRY JOHNSON...

"Larry" I hear a voice call my name, but I'm still asleep.

...

"Larry!!"

...

"Oh my God.. LARRY JOHNSON!"

"AH! Fu- What!?" I sit up quickly in shock, barely awake and peering at my doorway where the voice came from.

"Larry your Alarms been going off for the past 30 minutes, are you trying to miss school on purpose?!" My mum yells at me.

I blink a couple of times, look over to my beat up alarm clock and finally waking up.

"7:50AM?!?!" I yell, jumping out of my bed and diving into my heap of 'sort of clean' clothes.

I can hear my mum laugh as she moves towards the kitchen, heating up the kettle for a cup of coffee I presume. I ignore her amusement and rush to get on a pair of jeans and a grey coloured Sanity Falls tee. The jeans are wrinkly and have small strokes of paint, the left leg has the femur, tibia and fibula bones traced out in bleach. The tee had a couple of rips on the ends of the sleeves but oddly enough, matched the fit. I topped it off with my usual peircings, bands, bracelets and rings.

"Yo Larry Face, you up?" A static-y voice calls through the walkie-talkie I've proped into the side of my Jean against my belt.

"Yeah man, mom just woke me actually."