☆°Filler Episode°☆

2 years ahead of the current storyline...

In the perspective of:
...LARRY JOHNSON...

The sound of my alarm went off today, waking me up instantly compared to other days. Because instead of my usual alarm, my other custom recorded alarm went off.

Because it was June 1st.

Because it was Pride Month.

Not only that, but it was the first Pride month that I'd be able to spend openly with my boyfriend, Travis, ever since he came out.

Last year and the year before that, we weren't able to do anything special since, at the time, Travis was still under the homophobic influence of his pitiful excuse of a Father. He wasn't comfortable or confident enough.

But this year, things were okay. Travis was finally safe and free of that horrid monster. This year, I had him all to myself. And this year, Todd and Neil wouldn't be the only homo couple in Nockfell, flaunting their gay as fuck monogamy like newly-weds.

"Morning Love, do you wanna wake up soon?" I whispered softly to Travis, caressing his cheek that was pressed up against my chest.

Last night, Travis and I had a bit of a movie marathon. We'd come to realise that we had a huge mutual interest in sci-fi movies, ever since our recent sleepover at Sal, Todd and Neil's place. He fell asleep an hour before I did during said movie marathon, right in the middle of our cuddle.

He nuzzled against me, responding by shaking his head and tightened his grip around my waist. Travis used to be up way before me all the time, an unhealthy habit triggered by his anxiety. But overtime, he got used to living with me and being able to sleep in without worrying about how or what could wake him up.

"Mmm, alright. I guess a few more minutes couldn't hurt." I chuckled lightly and planted a kiss on his forehead before shifting back into snuggling position.

I said, 'a few more minutes', but we ended up sleeping in for a whole hour and a half. Not that I'm complaining.

"Hey love, do you remember where I put our keys?" I asked him.

We got ready quickly after waking up, remembering that we and the others planned to go out for lunch together, and it was already 11:34 am.

"You left it on the dresser by accident again, I put it on the counter for you though." He replied sweetly.

I kissed him on the cheek as thanks before going to start up and wait for him in the truck. Since my mum and Henry- Sal's dad- both got married, she basically gave the truck and the place to me to use now that she practically lived up in 402 with them.

Travis had been staying with me safely ever since we got the whole restraining order thing sorted regarding Kenneth. And life with Travis by my side was like a dream come true.

He was like my opposite in many ways. He liked the pop music Todd and Niel love so much that I despised. He preferred tea over hot chocolate. He was a lot smarter than me, and way cleaner. He was quieter than I ever was too. But we loved each other dearly, and I'd trust him with my life like I would with Sal.

I'd been spacing out while waiting for him, and as soon as I'd seen him walk out of the apartments in his outfit. Well, I had to beep the horn.

"Why hello there, handsome." I called out as he made his way to the truck, winding down the window and winking at him. He blushed.

"Oh shush. Let's just go now, before we're late." Travis rolled his eyes.

"Wait!" I said, putting my hand out to stop him.