Prologue

Your pov:

You were walking to the bread shop where you work. Although you remembered that you needed to get some more flavour and sugar. So on your way to the shop you went to a little market that was near your shop.

While you were looking who is selling sugar you suddenly noticed a sweet scent go past you. This scent was almost like roses and sugar mixed together...

You turned around to see the person who has that scent with them. But you couldn't see the person anywhere. You thought that it was just a person carrying a banquet of roses. So you just found a way to get the sugar and after you got everything you needed you went to your shop and set everything up.

M/n aka your mother said a couple hours ago that she won't be here to help you today so you will have to try and take care of the shop yourself. Of course you were scared because your shop was pretty successful and a lot of people usually went their to get some bread or some people would just request different things.

After you got ready, you immediately started working and baking some bread for the next person that was supposed to arrive.

Shu's pov:

I was just walking to a shop where some people sell homemade bread. Sense Valt asked for me to get some fresh bread I had to do it..I just couldn't say no because when I don't do anything he asks for he starts using the so called "puppy eyes" on me and then I just have to do the things he asked me to do.

I suddenly remembered that i left the roses that I was carrying at my house. 'Oh great. Just great Shu. How much of a idiot can you be?' I then sighed and just kept on walking to the shop.

While I was walking I started to think about this beautiful lady that had beautiful E/c eyes and h/c hair....When I was walking through the market a couple hours ago I noticed that the pretty lady noticed my scent. She looked behind her to see who was the person with the scent of roses.

Of course by the time she looked behind her I was already somewhere at the end of the market but yes. I did notice her eyes scanning every person to try and find the right person but she never did.

You see...I'm a king of roses. I try to hide my scent so no one would find out because it does get annoying when someone notices me and then some other people come up to me and immediately start asking me questions without giving me my space.

Of course I do like the attention but sometimes it's just too much for me to handle. I'm surprised that the lady noticed something weird but I'm relieved that I was able to get away from the scene.

But anyway. When I finally arrived to the shop I opened the door and went in. I waited a little bit until I heard a voice saying " I am so so so sorry! Today I'm the only one working so I can't keep up with the work! " "it's alright. Don't worry about it and just calm down " I said calmly so the lady could calm down but...I also noticed that this lady was the lady from the market!

I decided to stay calm because it seems that she didn't notice me at all so she doesn't know that it's me. And I have covered my scent so no one can realise its the scent of roses.

Your pov:

I handed the man his requested fresh bread and apologize once again for being a little bit late. " as I said it's alright don't worry about it. And thank you for the bread " he said calmly and in a sweet voice which made my heart calm down fastly.

He then eventually left after paying and I noticed that the man left rose scented perfume...? 'Rose perfume...?' I thought to myself. 'No one really uses this unless its the king of roses..'

I got a little suspicious..but I had a free day tomorrow and so that means that I will get to investigate. And there is no way I'm gonna lose my chance.

Shu's pov:

After I got home and gave Valt his bread I noticed I left my rose perfume somewhere...then it hit me..' THE BREAD SHOP! ' I thought to myself. 'Uh oh...well good job Shu. Now you might be risking your reputation. '

'Well...I'm just going to go back there the next day and hopefully..I will find my perfume and no one will get suspicious. ' I thought to myself while making myself some food.

____________________________________________

This feels like the longest intro but it will do!
Now have a great day/night/evening.