Episode 3. ||sickness..

Shu's pov:

The more I spend time with Y/n, the more I notice that she's not that bad. She's actually pretty fun to hang around with! She taught me different types of recipes that I didn't know and even some desert recipes.

She even gave me some of her recipes that she made herself. Also... Y/n is pretty nice and kindhearted. It's a shame she doesn't know the cruelty that this world has. Such innocent soul...am I right?

Y/n's pov:

I went to the shop a bit more early since I wanted to get everything ready a bit faster than usual since whenever Shu gets here, I'm usually still preparing. I've also noticed that Shu's eyes usually sparkle when he's with me.... I still wonder why, but who cares???? All that matters to me is that he's warming up to me and that he's learning something new.

Soon enough, I got a message from Shu who was down with the flu. I asked him where he lived, and he surprisingly told me. I was planning on going to his house to help him and keep him company.

I asked my Mom if I could leave, and she said yes. So I got ready and took some medicine with me. After some time, I finally got to the place where Shu lived.

I was greeted by a blue haired boy who seemed energetic!

"Hello there! You must be Shu's friend Y/n, right!?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes, you're right!" I said with the same excitedly tone like him.

The blue haired boy let me in and introduced himself while leading me to Shu's room.

"I'm Valt! I'm Shu's best friend! We have known each other ever since we were little kids!" Valt explained.

"That's interesting. Would you be kind enough to tell me more?" I asked.

And so, while we were going to Shu's room, Valt kept telling me stories about him and Shu being little kids.

Once we arrived in Shu's room, Valt left me alone with Shu, who was laying with his eyes closed.

"Hello Shu.." I said quietly.

Shu's eyes quickly opened up and looked at me.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Shu asked.

"Well, because you were sick, I decided to try and help you while taking care of you. I even brought some medicine, " I explained.

"You didn't have to.." He said even tho his eyes told me a different story. It was like he was happy that I came here. Tho he still tried keeping his serious look on.

After a little childish fight, he still let me take care of him that easily. I made him soup, read to him, and gave him medicine.

He fell asleep quite fastly and I just felt pleased with myself. Valt let me stay with them, so I slept over and waited until it was the next day.
________________________________
Sorry it's short, but it will have to do.
Now, good night/day/evening