Episode 2| first day of work...what a drag

Shu's pov:

I was about to walk past y/n's shop when I remembered that we made a deal. Which was if I helped her around the shop I'll get my perfume back and I won't get caught.

Now thinking about it..it's stupid that I even felt scared of something so childish.

'There's shu for ya.' I thought to myself while walking into the shop. Then I heard a happy..? Tone yelling "hey shu!!! Ready to help me today?" "Yeah I guess." I said without emotions for some reason.

"Heyyyy!! Show me more emotions! It won't be as bad as you think!" Lady y/n tried to cheer me up.
"What do you want me to do? Yell my lungs out?" I said with a sarcastic tone WHICH WAS STUPID OF ME but whatever I guess.

"Follow me pretty boy!" Y/n yelled out excitedly..'wait wait wait...did she just call me pretty?!' I thought to myself while following her.

✨️Your pov:✨️

I walked to the kitchen with Shu but I have noticed that he was a little more red than he usually is..I wonder why...

"Hey Shu are you okay? You look like you have a fever.." I asked him in a concerned tone. Shu then looked at me and I swear that I saw a little sparkle in his eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry about it" was all he said calmly before going completely quiet. I smiled and got all the ingredients so we could make some bread!

"We will try to make bey bread!" I shouted with a exited expression.

Shu's pov:

"Bey bread?" I asked her. "If you don't know how to make it I can teach you!" Y/n said with a exited tone. 'Oh wait! That's the bread that Valt's mother makes!' I thought to myself.

No one's pov:

You and Shu just continued talking about random stuff while making different kinds of bread and cookies. You did notice that Shu glared at you sometimes when you would smile happily. Although you always have a smile on your face so you didn't think about it too much.

After some time both of you were finished but you felt Shu getting comfortable around you.

Your pov:

I laughed a little and just praised him "You did a great job Shu! It's surprising that you know how to bake stuff" "well believe it or not I actually like to cook different types of food in my spare time." He said

"Can you teach me sometime?!" I asked him with a exited tone. Shu just smiled a little and laughed. "It would be my pleasure" he answered.

No one's pov:

Both of you said your goodbyes after cleaning up a little. And the whole way back you could only think of Shu for some reason. The same thing was with Shu. He couldn't stop thinking about your smile and little giggles.

'Tomorrow is going to be a awesome day..'  you thought to yourself.